Heidi Montag Unveils Her 'Heidiwood' Fashion Line
Never to shy away from putting her name on any product possible, Heidi Montag is following in the footstep of her "The Hills" rival Lauren Conrad by launching her own budget fashion line. Heidi's fashion line will go under the name of "Heidiwood."
The collection is designed for girls between the ages of 16 and 21. It will include brightly colored cotton jersey dresses, graphic tees, oversize handbags, evening clutches and gold, silver and zebra print jewelry.
"Heidiwood" will go on sale at U.S. store Anchor Blue beginning from April 15 later this year. The price will range between $10 and $60.
Speaking on her "Heidiwood" fashion line, Heidi revealed that it was inspired by her former castmate's high-price clothing. "Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear - she's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little over-priced," so she said, adding that "Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
As of Conrad, she launched the fall collection of her line Tuesday, March 11 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'