Heidi Montag Unveils Her 'Heidiwood' Fashion Line
Never to shy away from putting her name on any product possible, Heidi Montag is following in the footstep of her "The Hills" rival Lauren Conrad by launching her own budget fashion line. Heidi's fashion line will go under the name of "Heidiwood."
The collection is designed for girls between the ages of 16 and 21. It will include brightly colored cotton jersey dresses, graphic tees, oversize handbags, evening clutches and gold, silver and zebra print jewelry.
"Heidiwood" will go on sale at U.S. store Anchor Blue beginning from April 15 later this year. The price will range between $10 and $60.
Speaking on her "Heidiwood" fashion line, Heidi revealed that it was inspired by her former castmate's high-price clothing. "Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear - she's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little over-priced," so she said, adding that "Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
As of Conrad, she launched the fall collection of her line Tuesday, March 11 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens