Heidi Montag Unveils Her 'Heidiwood' Fashion Line
Never to shy away from putting her name on any product possible, Heidi Montag is following in the footstep of her "The Hills" rival Lauren Conrad by launching her own budget fashion line. Heidi's fashion line will go under the name of "Heidiwood."
The collection is designed for girls between the ages of 16 and 21. It will include brightly colored cotton jersey dresses, graphic tees, oversize handbags, evening clutches and gold, silver and zebra print jewelry.
"Heidiwood" will go on sale at U.S. store Anchor Blue beginning from April 15 later this year. The price will range between $10 and $60.
Speaking on her "Heidiwood" fashion line, Heidi revealed that it was inspired by her former castmate's high-price clothing. "Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear - she's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little over-priced," so she said, adding that "Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
As of Conrad, she launched the fall collection of her line Tuesday, March 11 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene