Heidi Montag Unveils Her 'Heidiwood' Fashion Line
Never to shy away from putting her name on any product possible, Heidi Montag is following in the footstep of her "The Hills" rival Lauren Conrad by launching her own budget fashion line. Heidi's fashion line will go under the name of "Heidiwood."
The collection is designed for girls between the ages of 16 and 21. It will include brightly colored cotton jersey dresses, graphic tees, oversize handbags, evening clutches and gold, silver and zebra print jewelry.
"Heidiwood" will go on sale at U.S. store Anchor Blue beginning from April 15 later this year. The price will range between $10 and $60.
Speaking on her "Heidiwood" fashion line, Heidi revealed that it was inspired by her former castmate's high-price clothing. "Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear - she's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little over-priced," so she said, adding that "Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
As of Conrad, she launched the fall collection of her line Tuesday, March 11 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show