Heidi Montag Unveils Her 'Heidiwood' Fashion Line
Never to shy away from putting her name on any product possible, Heidi Montag is following in the footstep of her "The Hills" rival Lauren Conrad by launching her own budget fashion line. Heidi's fashion line will go under the name of "Heidiwood."
The collection is designed for girls between the ages of 16 and 21. It will include brightly colored cotton jersey dresses, graphic tees, oversize handbags, evening clutches and gold, silver and zebra print jewelry.
"Heidiwood" will go on sale at U.S. store Anchor Blue beginning from April 15 later this year. The price will range between $10 and $60.
Speaking on her "Heidiwood" fashion line, Heidi revealed that it was inspired by her former castmate's high-price clothing. "Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear - she's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little over-priced," so she said, adding that "Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
As of Conrad, she launched the fall collection of her line Tuesday, March 11 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding