'Incredible Hulk' First Trailer Made Its Debut
The first trailer of the much anticipated action movie "The Incredible Hulk" has come out online. The high definition video footage from the film starring Edward Norton and Liv Tyler runs for about 2 minutes.
The compilation of the film's clips starts with the night shot of a house while in the background, it can be heard Norton's character Bruce Banner explaining to Doc Samson, Banner's friend and psychologist that he has a problem with controlling his personality. "I've got a problem," he begins, "There are aspects of my personality that I can't control." Then, the shot changes to a scene showing Norton's eyes becoming emerald green and the chaos began.
The trailer gives out many action sequences from the film as well as the idea what the movie will be like. It has been making its debut on seven different U.S. networks, including on MTV on Wednesday, March 12. The Louis Leterrier's version of "Hulk" film will bow in theaters on June 13. Meanwhile, the debut trailer can be seen below or on "The Incredible Hulk" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"The Incredible Hulk" Trailer:
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'