'Incredible Hulk' First Trailer Made Its Debut
The first trailer of the much anticipated action movie "The Incredible Hulk" has come out online. The high definition video footage from the film starring Edward Norton and Liv Tyler runs for about 2 minutes.
The compilation of the film's clips starts with the night shot of a house while in the background, it can be heard Norton's character Bruce Banner explaining to Doc Samson, Banner's friend and psychologist that he has a problem with controlling his personality. "I've got a problem," he begins, "There are aspects of my personality that I can't control." Then, the shot changes to a scene showing Norton's eyes becoming emerald green and the chaos began.
The trailer gives out many action sequences from the film as well as the idea what the movie will be like. It has been making its debut on seven different U.S. networks, including on MTV on Wednesday, March 12. The Louis Leterrier's version of "Hulk" film will bow in theaters on June 13. Meanwhile, the debut trailer can be seen below or on "The Incredible Hulk" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"The Incredible Hulk" Trailer:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group