'Incredible Hulk' First Trailer Made Its Debut
The first trailer of the much anticipated action movie "The Incredible Hulk" has come out online. The high definition video footage from the film starring Edward Norton and Liv Tyler runs for about 2 minutes.
The compilation of the film's clips starts with the night shot of a house while in the background, it can be heard Norton's character Bruce Banner explaining to Doc Samson, Banner's friend and psychologist that he has a problem with controlling his personality. "I've got a problem," he begins, "There are aspects of my personality that I can't control." Then, the shot changes to a scene showing Norton's eyes becoming emerald green and the chaos began.
The trailer gives out many action sequences from the film as well as the idea what the movie will be like. It has been making its debut on seven different U.S. networks, including on MTV on Wednesday, March 12. The Louis Leterrier's version of "Hulk" film will bow in theaters on June 13. Meanwhile, the debut trailer can be seen below or on "The Incredible Hulk" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"The Incredible Hulk" Trailer:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen