'Incredible Hulk' First Trailer Made Its Debut
The first trailer of the much anticipated action movie "The Incredible Hulk" has come out online. The high definition video footage from the film starring Edward Norton and Liv Tyler runs for about 2 minutes.
The compilation of the film's clips starts with the night shot of a house while in the background, it can be heard Norton's character Bruce Banner explaining to Doc Samson, Banner's friend and psychologist that he has a problem with controlling his personality. "I've got a problem," he begins, "There are aspects of my personality that I can't control." Then, the shot changes to a scene showing Norton's eyes becoming emerald green and the chaos began.
The trailer gives out many action sequences from the film as well as the idea what the movie will be like. It has been making its debut on seven different U.S. networks, including on MTV on Wednesday, March 12. The Louis Leterrier's version of "Hulk" film will bow in theaters on June 13. Meanwhile, the debut trailer can be seen below or on "The Incredible Hulk" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"The Incredible Hulk" Trailer:
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism