Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Wilkerson Welcome Second Son
Melissa Joan Hart is a mother again. The actress and director gave birth to a son, her second one with husband Mark Wilkerson, Wednesday, March 12.
Confirming the news, a representative for the couple detailed to People that the newborn baby was named Braydon Hart Wilkerson. He was born at 3 P.M. in Los Angeles after 10 hours of labor, weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz.
Commenting on the new addition to her family, Hart was quoted as saying, "This has been a long but exciting pregnancy, and we along with Mason are excited to add to the Wilkerson clan."
Wilkerson, meanwhile, went on adding, "Melissa and I are the proudest parents ever and this is the best thing that has happened to us this year!"
Hart, perhaps best known for playing the title roles in two successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", and Wilkerson, a member of the band Course of Nature, have been married since July 2003. Their older son, Mason Walter Wilkerson, was born in January 2006.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics