Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Wilkerson Welcome Second Son
Melissa Joan Hart is a mother again. The actress and director gave birth to a son, her second one with husband Mark Wilkerson, Wednesday, March 12.
Confirming the news, a representative for the couple detailed to People that the newborn baby was named Braydon Hart Wilkerson. He was born at 3 P.M. in Los Angeles after 10 hours of labor, weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz.
Commenting on the new addition to her family, Hart was quoted as saying, "This has been a long but exciting pregnancy, and we along with Mason are excited to add to the Wilkerson clan."
Wilkerson, meanwhile, went on adding, "Melissa and I are the proudest parents ever and this is the best thing that has happened to us this year!"
Hart, perhaps best known for playing the title roles in two successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", and Wilkerson, a member of the band Course of Nature, have been married since July 2003. Their older son, Mason Walter Wilkerson, was born in January 2006.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'