Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Wilkerson Welcome Second Son
Melissa Joan Hart is a mother again. The actress and director gave birth to a son, her second one with husband Mark Wilkerson, Wednesday, March 12.
Confirming the news, a representative for the couple detailed to People that the newborn baby was named Braydon Hart Wilkerson. He was born at 3 P.M. in Los Angeles after 10 hours of labor, weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz.
Commenting on the new addition to her family, Hart was quoted as saying, "This has been a long but exciting pregnancy, and we along with Mason are excited to add to the Wilkerson clan."
Wilkerson, meanwhile, went on adding, "Melissa and I are the proudest parents ever and this is the best thing that has happened to us this year!"
Hart, perhaps best known for playing the title roles in two successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", and Wilkerson, a member of the band Course of Nature, have been married since July 2003. Their older son, Mason Walter Wilkerson, was born in January 2006.
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'