Video Premiere: Britney Spears' 'Break the Ice'
The new music video from Britney Spears that was previewed yesterday, has been premiered in full length. This would be the animated version of the pop singer for the video of "Break the Ice", the third single off her 2007 album "Blackout".
The Sun held the exclusive right to some frames from the video that revealed for the first time the concept of the video. The site reported that the idea of having Britney in animated character came from the singer herself. She is portrayed as a superheroine in blue suit who broke in a party to confront the enemy.
The video that is said to be inspired by Britney's "Toxic" video, was exclusively premiered on Wednesday, March 12 on dedicated Web site (www.BlackoutBall.com) at 6:30 P.M. EDT.
Britney Spears, "Break the Ice":
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video