Video Premiere: Britney Spears' 'Break the Ice'
The new music video from Britney Spears that was previewed yesterday, has been premiered in full length. This would be the animated version of the pop singer for the video of "Break the Ice", the third single off her 2007 album "Blackout".
The Sun held the exclusive right to some frames from the video that revealed for the first time the concept of the video. The site reported that the idea of having Britney in animated character came from the singer herself. She is portrayed as a superheroine in blue suit who broke in a party to confront the enemy.
The video that is said to be inspired by Britney's "Toxic" video, was exclusively premiered on Wednesday, March 12 on dedicated Web site (www.BlackoutBall.com) at 6:30 P.M. EDT.
Britney Spears, "Break the Ice":
More Britney Spears News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo