Video Premiere: Britney Spears' 'Break the Ice'
The new music video from Britney Spears that was previewed yesterday, has been premiered in full length. This would be the animated version of the pop singer for the video of "Break the Ice", the third single off her 2007 album "Blackout".
The Sun held the exclusive right to some frames from the video that revealed for the first time the concept of the video. The site reported that the idea of having Britney in animated character came from the singer herself. She is portrayed as a superheroine in blue suit who broke in a party to confront the enemy.
The video that is said to be inspired by Britney's "Toxic" video, was exclusively premiered on Wednesday, March 12 on dedicated Web site (www.BlackoutBall.com) at 6:30 P.M. EDT.
Britney Spears, "Break the Ice":
More Britney Spears News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift