Video Premiere: Britney Spears' 'Break the Ice'
The new music video from Britney Spears that was previewed yesterday, has been premiered in full length. This would be the animated version of the pop singer for the video of "Break the Ice", the third single off her 2007 album "Blackout".
The Sun held the exclusive right to some frames from the video that revealed for the first time the concept of the video. The site reported that the idea of having Britney in animated character came from the singer herself. She is portrayed as a superheroine in blue suit who broke in a party to confront the enemy.
The video that is said to be inspired by Britney's "Toxic" video, was exclusively premiered on Wednesday, March 12 on dedicated Web site (www.BlackoutBall.com) at 6:30 P.M. EDT.
Britney Spears, "Break the Ice":
More Britney Spears News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie