'Spider-Man' Director to Produce Monster Movie
As Paramount Picture acquired the feature film rights to the adaptation of Douglas TenNapel's graphic novel "Monster Zoo", it was said that the man behind the blockbuster series "Spider-Man" Sam Raimi is going to act as the film's producer. According to Variety, the 48-year-old filmmaker has committed to produce the action adventure film via his Buckaroo Entertainment.
In producing the film, Raimi will be partnering with his cohort Josh Donen as well as "The Spiderwick Chronicles"'s Ellen Goldsmith Vein. Concerning the film itself, "Zoo" centers on a young boy who finds out that the zoo in his town has a mutated, caged animals. He and other teenagers then team up to stop the critters from destroying the world.
Raimi became known for his works in classic horror film "The Evil Dead" and also in Tobey Maguire-starrer "Spider-Man" series. He is currently developing and prepping for another Universal's film project "Drag Me to Hell" which initial leading actress Ellen Page had just pulled out and be replaced by Alison Lohman.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?