'The Mummy' to Have Two More New Sequels?
While talking about her character in the latest "The Mummy" sequel "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor", actress Maria Bello let out that there will be two more Mummy sequels. According to MTV News, the Golden Globe-nominated actress for her role in "A History of Violence" revealed that she has been signed for the movie franchise new trilogy.
The actress, who replaces Rachel Weisz, the original depicter of Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell, stated that though she didn't have the information when the next two sequels are set to be developed, she know for sure that there will be another Mummy film. "I don't know when, but it's going," she commented. "[There will] absolutely be 'The Mummy 4.'" Further, the 40-year-old actress suggested that the next location may take place in the Amazon.
"Tomb of Dragon Emperor" which is said to be filmed in in Montreal and China once again sees Brendan Fraser as its leading explorer Rick O'Connell. The Rob Cohen-directed film for Universal Pictures also features Jet Li, Luke Ford and Michelle Yeoh. It is set for August 1, 2008 release.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off