Harry Potter Actress Emma Watson Dating Admin Worker
Has been linked to Razorlight's rocker Johnny Borrell as well as her well-known "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe, it appears that Emma Watson would rather date non-famous guy. The young actress was spotted kissing an admin worker named Joel at the Empire Awards after-party on Sunday, March 9.
Despite the long persistent rumors of a romance with Radcliffe and Borrell, Emma was seen getting up close and personal with Joel at the trendy London night club Carbon. An onlooker revealed, "He was definitely into Emma. As soon as she got there they took a corner table at the back of the bar and were engrossed in conversation. They clearly wanted to be left alone. Soon after they sat down with friends, his hands were all over her and then they started to kiss."
The couple reportedly left the London hotspot separately at around midnight only to soon reunite and spend the night together in a hotel.
On her new lover, Emma spilled the beans to The Mirror, saying "I'm really happy. I'm not sure if he is 'the one' just yet, we've only been going out together for three weeks, but it's brilliant at the moment. He is a friend of a friend. We've known each other for a while but we only got together last month. He isn't an actor and he didn't go to my school, which is great. We're just having fun."
Emma furthermore added, "I've been linked to so many guys I sound like a wanton woman. Daniel and I have been mates for the past six years, so we're used to it. Then there was Johnny Borrell. But [Joel] is my boyfriend now."
Notwithstanding with Emma's revelation, a spokesperson for her dismissed the relationship, insisted "Emma and Joel are just friends."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says