Harry Potter Actress Emma Watson Dating Admin Worker
Has been linked to Razorlight's rocker Johnny Borrell as well as her well-known "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe, it appears that Emma Watson would rather date non-famous guy. The young actress was spotted kissing an admin worker named Joel at the Empire Awards after-party on Sunday, March 9.
Despite the long persistent rumors of a romance with Radcliffe and Borrell, Emma was seen getting up close and personal with Joel at the trendy London night club Carbon. An onlooker revealed, "He was definitely into Emma. As soon as she got there they took a corner table at the back of the bar and were engrossed in conversation. They clearly wanted to be left alone. Soon after they sat down with friends, his hands were all over her and then they started to kiss."
The couple reportedly left the London hotspot separately at around midnight only to soon reunite and spend the night together in a hotel.
On her new lover, Emma spilled the beans to The Mirror, saying "I'm really happy. I'm not sure if he is 'the one' just yet, we've only been going out together for three weeks, but it's brilliant at the moment. He is a friend of a friend. We've known each other for a while but we only got together last month. He isn't an actor and he didn't go to my school, which is great. We're just having fun."
Emma furthermore added, "I've been linked to so many guys I sound like a wanton woman. Daniel and I have been mates for the past six years, so we're used to it. Then there was Johnny Borrell. But [Joel] is my boyfriend now."
Notwithstanding with Emma's revelation, a spokesperson for her dismissed the relationship, insisted "Emma and Joel are just friends."
More Emma Watson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics