Hulk Hogan Desperate to Have Baby with Brooke Hogan's Close Friend
Hulk Hogan's cheating drama continues to escalate. The wrestler is said to be desperate to have a "wrestling successor" before he turns 60 that he wants to have a baby with his mistress, daughter Brooke Hogan's best friend Christiane Plante.
Concerning Hulk's intention to have a child with Christiane to be his successor, a source close to the WWE champion was quoted as saying, "Hulk is yearning for a wrestling successor and he wants one before he turns 60." The source then went on adding, "His son Nick didn't wrestle and he wants a boy to continue his legacy. He said, 'I'm not finished having kids - I want another Hulkster'".
Hulk, 54, cheated on his wife of 25 years Linda Hogan with Christiane, 38. The cheating report was first revealed late last month. Rumor has it that while none of the family members, Linda, Brooke, or brother Nick Hogan, are aware of the affair, it was reportedly common knowledge among some of the crew of his reality series "Hogan Knows Best."
Claimed she apologized for hurting Hulk's wife and daughter, Christiane said "I'm terribly sorry for what occurred. It was never my intention to hurt Terry's and Linda's wonderful, funny, sweet, loving, beautiful and talented daughter Brooke." She then added, "My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong."
Hulk himself declined to comment on the affair report, telling reporters "I've got nothing to say. I just want to protect my family."
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting