Kanye West Secretly Married to Girlfriend Alexis Phifer?!
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer reportedly have been married in secret. They are said to have tied the knot last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
Report on their secret wedding was first reported by MediaTakeOut. The media outlet claimed to have heard the news from two different industry insiders, adding that "while we can't tell you who they are, we promise you that both are extremely reliable".
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
There are no words just yet from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though.
More Kanye West News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza