Kate Beckinsale's Director Husband Tackling Thriller Film
The "Underworld" helmer Len Wiseman will be developing another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the husband of actress Kate Beckinsale has signed on with Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony's Columbia Pictures to tackle a new action thriller "Shell Game".
The 35-year-old filmmaker will take the role of director, co-producer and co-scripter for the sci-fi film. On the reason he took the roles, the director of Bruce Willis' "Live Free or Die Hard" explained, "It's a passion project of mine that I've wanted to make for over five years and is a very ambitious feature both creatively and logistically."
"Game" is set in the future and the story resolved around a detective faced with moral dilemma when he is investigating the dangerous black-market business of immortality. The film will be co-written by Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington, who wrote the original script, as well as Chris Morgan.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern