Kate Beckinsale's Director Husband Tackling Thriller Film
The "Underworld" helmer Len Wiseman will be developing another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the husband of actress Kate Beckinsale has signed on with Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony's Columbia Pictures to tackle a new action thriller "Shell Game".
The 35-year-old filmmaker will take the role of director, co-producer and co-scripter for the sci-fi film. On the reason he took the roles, the director of Bruce Willis' "Live Free or Die Hard" explained, "It's a passion project of mine that I've wanted to make for over five years and is a very ambitious feature both creatively and logistically."
"Game" is set in the future and the story resolved around a detective faced with moral dilemma when he is investigating the dangerous black-market business of immortality. The film will be co-written by Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington, who wrote the original script, as well as Chris Morgan.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna