Kate Beckinsale's Director Husband Tackling Thriller Film
The "Underworld" helmer Len Wiseman will be developing another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the husband of actress Kate Beckinsale has signed on with Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony's Columbia Pictures to tackle a new action thriller "Shell Game".
The 35-year-old filmmaker will take the role of director, co-producer and co-scripter for the sci-fi film. On the reason he took the roles, the director of Bruce Willis' "Live Free or Die Hard" explained, "It's a passion project of mine that I've wanted to make for over five years and is a very ambitious feature both creatively and logistically."
"Game" is set in the future and the story resolved around a detective faced with moral dilemma when he is investigating the dangerous black-market business of immortality. The film will be co-written by Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington, who wrote the original script, as well as Chris Morgan.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board