Kate Beckinsale's Director Husband Tackling Thriller Film
The "Underworld" helmer Len Wiseman will be developing another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the husband of actress Kate Beckinsale has signed on with Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony's Columbia Pictures to tackle a new action thriller "Shell Game".
The 35-year-old filmmaker will take the role of director, co-producer and co-scripter for the sci-fi film. On the reason he took the roles, the director of Bruce Willis' "Live Free or Die Hard" explained, "It's a passion project of mine that I've wanted to make for over five years and is a very ambitious feature both creatively and logistically."
"Game" is set in the future and the story resolved around a detective faced with moral dilemma when he is investigating the dangerous black-market business of immortality. The film will be co-written by Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington, who wrote the original script, as well as Chris Morgan.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?