Kate Beckinsale's Director Husband Tackling Thriller Film
The "Underworld" helmer Len Wiseman will be developing another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the husband of actress Kate Beckinsale has signed on with Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony's Columbia Pictures to tackle a new action thriller "Shell Game".
The 35-year-old filmmaker will take the role of director, co-producer and co-scripter for the sci-fi film. On the reason he took the roles, the director of Bruce Willis' "Live Free or Die Hard" explained, "It's a passion project of mine that I've wanted to make for over five years and is a very ambitious feature both creatively and logistically."
"Game" is set in the future and the story resolved around a detective faced with moral dilemma when he is investigating the dangerous black-market business of immortality. The film will be co-written by Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington, who wrote the original script, as well as Chris Morgan.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors