Reese Witherspoon Becoming Gigantic Woman in 'Monsters vs. Aliens'
The depicter of June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line" Reese Witherspoon is going to be Ginormica in animated film "Monsters vs. Aliens". According to USA Today, the actress will be voicing Susan Murphy whose life changes as she becomes a gigantic woman after being hit by a meteor.
On agreeing to lend her voice, the former wife of actor Ryan Phillippe said that she was impressed with the animation storyboard stating, "I got very inspired when the studio showed me storyboards." Further, commenting on her gigantic character, the 5'2" actress jokingly said, "Playing a larger-than-life woman has given me my own opportunity to make tall jokes."
Aside from the "Legally Blonde" star, other actors joining the film include the television star of "House" Hugh Laurie, the co-star of Katherine Heigl in "Knocked Up" Seth Rogen, the "Arrested Development" actor Will Arnett, the "24" star Kiefer Sutherland and comedian Stephen Colbert. The five actors are set to give voices to Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D., the jellylike B.O.B., the half-ape, half-fish Missing Link, General W.R. Monger and the president respectively.
"Monsters" is based on the horror comicbook "Rex Havoc". It will be directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon. Additionally, the animated film is set for March 3, 2009 release.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub