Reese Witherspoon Becoming Gigantic Woman in 'Monsters vs. Aliens'
The depicter of June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line" Reese Witherspoon is going to be Ginormica in animated film "Monsters vs. Aliens". According to USA Today, the actress will be voicing Susan Murphy whose life changes as she becomes a gigantic woman after being hit by a meteor.
On agreeing to lend her voice, the former wife of actor Ryan Phillippe said that she was impressed with the animation storyboard stating, "I got very inspired when the studio showed me storyboards." Further, commenting on her gigantic character, the 5'2" actress jokingly said, "Playing a larger-than-life woman has given me my own opportunity to make tall jokes."
Aside from the "Legally Blonde" star, other actors joining the film include the television star of "House" Hugh Laurie, the co-star of Katherine Heigl in "Knocked Up" Seth Rogen, the "Arrested Development" actor Will Arnett, the "24" star Kiefer Sutherland and comedian Stephen Colbert. The five actors are set to give voices to Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D., the jellylike B.O.B., the half-ape, half-fish Missing Link, General W.R. Monger and the president respectively.
"Monsters" is based on the horror comicbook "Rex Havoc". It will be directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon. Additionally, the animated film is set for March 3, 2009 release.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack