Reese Witherspoon Becoming Gigantic Woman in 'Monsters vs. Aliens'
The depicter of June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line" Reese Witherspoon is going to be Ginormica in animated film "Monsters vs. Aliens". According to USA Today, the actress will be voicing Susan Murphy whose life changes as she becomes a gigantic woman after being hit by a meteor.
On agreeing to lend her voice, the former wife of actor Ryan Phillippe said that she was impressed with the animation storyboard stating, "I got very inspired when the studio showed me storyboards." Further, commenting on her gigantic character, the 5'2" actress jokingly said, "Playing a larger-than-life woman has given me my own opportunity to make tall jokes."
Aside from the "Legally Blonde" star, other actors joining the film include the television star of "House" Hugh Laurie, the co-star of Katherine Heigl in "Knocked Up" Seth Rogen, the "Arrested Development" actor Will Arnett, the "24" star Kiefer Sutherland and comedian Stephen Colbert. The five actors are set to give voices to Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D., the jellylike B.O.B., the half-ape, half-fish Missing Link, General W.R. Monger and the president respectively.
"Monsters" is based on the horror comicbook "Rex Havoc". It will be directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon. Additionally, the animated film is set for March 3, 2009 release.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle