Reese Witherspoon Becoming Gigantic Woman in 'Monsters vs. Aliens'
The depicter of June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line" Reese Witherspoon is going to be Ginormica in animated film "Monsters vs. Aliens". According to USA Today, the actress will be voicing Susan Murphy whose life changes as she becomes a gigantic woman after being hit by a meteor.
On agreeing to lend her voice, the former wife of actor Ryan Phillippe said that she was impressed with the animation storyboard stating, "I got very inspired when the studio showed me storyboards." Further, commenting on her gigantic character, the 5'2" actress jokingly said, "Playing a larger-than-life woman has given me my own opportunity to make tall jokes."
Aside from the "Legally Blonde" star, other actors joining the film include the television star of "House" Hugh Laurie, the co-star of Katherine Heigl in "Knocked Up" Seth Rogen, the "Arrested Development" actor Will Arnett, the "24" star Kiefer Sutherland and comedian Stephen Colbert. The five actors are set to give voices to Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D., the jellylike B.O.B., the half-ape, half-fish Missing Link, General W.R. Monger and the president respectively.
"Monsters" is based on the horror comicbook "Rex Havoc". It will be directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon. Additionally, the animated film is set for March 3, 2009 release.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics