Ben Affleck to Bring Another Crime Drama to Big Screen
Praised for his directing debut with acclaimed drama mystery "Gone Baby Gone", the "Good Will Hunting" screenwriter Ben Affleck is planning on adapting another crime drama novel to be brought it to the big screen. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 35-year-old Golden Globe-nominated actor for "Hollywoodland" are reteaming with his "Gone" associates to develop "The Blade Itself".
Whether Affleck will tackle the project as the director has yet to be known. What certain is the fact that the husband of actress Jennifer Garner will take the role of co-producer alongside with Sean Bailey via his new production house Idealogy. In this adaptation project, he also will once again team up with his "Gone" co-scribbler Aaron Stockard as Stockard has been set to pen "Blade" script.
Further, like "Gone", "Blade" to be adapted from Marcus Sakey's debut novel will be developed for Miramax Films. The film tells the story about two Chicago childhood friends who reunite years after choosing different paths in life. The reunion forced one of them to decide how far he would go to protect his criminal past as a kid.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site