Ben Affleck to Bring Another Crime Drama to Big Screen
Praised for his directing debut with acclaimed drama mystery "Gone Baby Gone", the "Good Will Hunting" screenwriter Ben Affleck is planning on adapting another crime drama novel to be brought it to the big screen. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 35-year-old Golden Globe-nominated actor for "Hollywoodland" are reteaming with his "Gone" associates to develop "The Blade Itself".
Whether Affleck will tackle the project as the director has yet to be known. What certain is the fact that the husband of actress Jennifer Garner will take the role of co-producer alongside with Sean Bailey via his new production house Idealogy. In this adaptation project, he also will once again team up with his "Gone" co-scribbler Aaron Stockard as Stockard has been set to pen "Blade" script.
Further, like "Gone", "Blade" to be adapted from Marcus Sakey's debut novel will be developed for Miramax Films. The film tells the story about two Chicago childhood friends who reunite years after choosing different paths in life. The reunion forced one of them to decide how far he would go to protect his criminal past as a kid.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio