Ben Affleck to Bring Another Crime Drama to Big Screen
Praised for his directing debut with acclaimed drama mystery "Gone Baby Gone", the "Good Will Hunting" screenwriter Ben Affleck is planning on adapting another crime drama novel to be brought it to the big screen. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 35-year-old Golden Globe-nominated actor for "Hollywoodland" are reteaming with his "Gone" associates to develop "The Blade Itself".
Whether Affleck will tackle the project as the director has yet to be known. What certain is the fact that the husband of actress Jennifer Garner will take the role of co-producer alongside with Sean Bailey via his new production house Idealogy. In this adaptation project, he also will once again team up with his "Gone" co-scribbler Aaron Stockard as Stockard has been set to pen "Blade" script.
Further, like "Gone", "Blade" to be adapted from Marcus Sakey's debut novel will be developed for Miramax Films. The film tells the story about two Chicago childhood friends who reunite years after choosing different paths in life. The reunion forced one of them to decide how far he would go to protect his criminal past as a kid.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season