Ben Affleck to Bring Another Crime Drama to Big Screen
Praised for his directing debut with acclaimed drama mystery "Gone Baby Gone", the "Good Will Hunting" screenwriter Ben Affleck is planning on adapting another crime drama novel to be brought it to the big screen. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 35-year-old Golden Globe-nominated actor for "Hollywoodland" are reteaming with his "Gone" associates to develop "The Blade Itself".
Whether Affleck will tackle the project as the director has yet to be known. What certain is the fact that the husband of actress Jennifer Garner will take the role of co-producer alongside with Sean Bailey via his new production house Idealogy. In this adaptation project, he also will once again team up with his "Gone" co-scribbler Aaron Stockard as Stockard has been set to pen "Blade" script.
Further, like "Gone", "Blade" to be adapted from Marcus Sakey's debut novel will be developed for Miramax Films. The film tells the story about two Chicago childhood friends who reunite years after choosing different paths in life. The reunion forced one of them to decide how far he would go to protect his criminal past as a kid.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group