'Buffy' Star Eliza Dushku Dating 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress Eliza Dushku has found love in "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, according to OK! Magazine. The pair have been dating in secret for weeks after hooking up in Los Angeles.
OK! Magazine quoted a source close to the new lovers as saying, "They met through mutual friends. They're enjoying each other's company so far. He makes her laugh a lot and she really enjoys good laughs and good conversation." Neither Eliza nor Seth spills the beans on their romance though.
In addition to her recurring appearances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Eliza is also well known for her acting on the TV series "Angel" and "Tru Calling". She as well has appeared in such Hollywood movies, as "True Lies," "The New Guy," "Bring It On," and "Wrong Turn."
As for Seth, he's a two-time Emmy-winning American comedian, animator, screenwriter, producer, actor, voice actor, and composer. He is best known as the creator of the popular animated series "Family Guy" and "American Dad!"
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns