'Buffy' Star Eliza Dushku Dating 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress Eliza Dushku has found love in "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, according to OK! Magazine. The pair have been dating in secret for weeks after hooking up in Los Angeles.
OK! Magazine quoted a source close to the new lovers as saying, "They met through mutual friends. They're enjoying each other's company so far. He makes her laugh a lot and she really enjoys good laughs and good conversation." Neither Eliza nor Seth spills the beans on their romance though.
In addition to her recurring appearances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Eliza is also well known for her acting on the TV series "Angel" and "Tru Calling". She as well has appeared in such Hollywood movies, as "True Lies," "The New Guy," "Bring It On," and "Wrong Turn."
As for Seth, he's a two-time Emmy-winning American comedian, animator, screenwriter, producer, actor, voice actor, and composer. He is best known as the creator of the popular animated series "Family Guy" and "American Dad!"
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick