'Buffy' Star Eliza Dushku Dating 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress Eliza Dushku has found love in "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, according to OK! Magazine. The pair have been dating in secret for weeks after hooking up in Los Angeles.
OK! Magazine quoted a source close to the new lovers as saying, "They met through mutual friends. They're enjoying each other's company so far. He makes her laugh a lot and she really enjoys good laughs and good conversation." Neither Eliza nor Seth spills the beans on their romance though.
In addition to her recurring appearances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Eliza is also well known for her acting on the TV series "Angel" and "Tru Calling". She as well has appeared in such Hollywood movies, as "True Lies," "The New Guy," "Bring It On," and "Wrong Turn."
As for Seth, he's a two-time Emmy-winning American comedian, animator, screenwriter, producer, actor, voice actor, and composer. He is best known as the creator of the popular animated series "Family Guy" and "American Dad!"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video