'Buffy' Star Eliza Dushku Dating 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress Eliza Dushku has found love in "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, according to OK! Magazine. The pair have been dating in secret for weeks after hooking up in Los Angeles.
OK! Magazine quoted a source close to the new lovers as saying, "They met through mutual friends. They're enjoying each other's company so far. He makes her laugh a lot and she really enjoys good laughs and good conversation." Neither Eliza nor Seth spills the beans on their romance though.
In addition to her recurring appearances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Eliza is also well known for her acting on the TV series "Angel" and "Tru Calling". She as well has appeared in such Hollywood movies, as "True Lies," "The New Guy," "Bring It On," and "Wrong Turn."
As for Seth, he's a two-time Emmy-winning American comedian, animator, screenwriter, producer, actor, voice actor, and composer. He is best known as the creator of the popular animated series "Family Guy" and "American Dad!"
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom