'Buffy' Star Eliza Dushku Dating 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress Eliza Dushku has found love in "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, according to OK! Magazine. The pair have been dating in secret for weeks after hooking up in Los Angeles.
OK! Magazine quoted a source close to the new lovers as saying, "They met through mutual friends. They're enjoying each other's company so far. He makes her laugh a lot and she really enjoys good laughs and good conversation." Neither Eliza nor Seth spills the beans on their romance though.
In addition to her recurring appearances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Eliza is also well known for her acting on the TV series "Angel" and "Tru Calling". She as well has appeared in such Hollywood movies, as "True Lies," "The New Guy," "Bring It On," and "Wrong Turn."
As for Seth, he's a two-time Emmy-winning American comedian, animator, screenwriter, producer, actor, voice actor, and composer. He is best known as the creator of the popular animated series "Family Guy" and "American Dad!"
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic