Paris Hilton Sporting Ring on Engagement Finger with Boyfriend's Initials
Surely love the media coverage and public's attention, Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden have set tongue wagging with engagement speculation. Not without reason, but engagement rumors began swirling soon after the celebrity socialite was spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
Paris has been dating the Good Charlotte rocker for a matter of weeks. But at the Grand Opening of the Kim Vo Salon in Las Vegas on Friday, March 7 she proudly displayed the diamond-encrusted ring with the initials "BM" on the ring finger of her left hand. Benji himself was also spotted wearing a matching one with "PH" on it.
Paris and Benji were seen donning the same rings as they celebrated Benji's 29th birthday at LAX in Vegas.
Paris has become major media target when she was spotted stepping out together with Benji soon following his split from longtime girlfriend and fiancee Sophie Monk. Speculation was mounting at that time that Benji left Sophie for Paris.
Sophie was quick to set the record straight on that matter, issued a statement saying, "Let me make this as plain as possible - Benji did not leave me for Paris Hilton. Benji and I did not break up badly or anything like that. We both decided, as adults, our relationship had run its course and decided to move on. I feel no animosity towards Benji and Paris at all and am very happy with life at the moment."
More Paris Hilton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding