Posh Victoria Adams Coming Out with Her Own Line of Men's Jeans
Victoria Adams is hard at work on her designing career, adding to her burgeoning fashion empire her own line of men's jeans. Done with the Spice Girls reunion, the Posh Spice readies the launch of a men's jeans range which is set to be released in August under her dVb label.
Speaking about her line of men's jeans, Victoria said "These are not skinny jeans." She went on adding, "If you are a man that likes really skinny jeans, very fashiony, this isn't really the line for you. I didn't want anything too tight around the crotch. That really repulses me. It might be fashionable, but you are not going to get that from dVb."
Victoria, moreover, also got quite a few opinions on men wearing denim, taking her soccer stud hubby David Beckham as one perfect example. "I think guys should wear jeans big and baggy, with a big pair of boots or flip-flops - exactly how you see David when he's out in his jeans and T-shirt. Do not pull them up tight and have your bulge showing. Let it hang!" so she explained.
Victoria's new men's jeans will retail for $220 - $285.
More Victoria Adams News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos