Posh Victoria Adams Coming Out with Her Own Line of Men's Jeans
Victoria Adams is hard at work on her designing career, adding to her burgeoning fashion empire her own line of men's jeans. Done with the Spice Girls reunion, the Posh Spice readies the launch of a men's jeans range which is set to be released in August under her dVb label.
Speaking about her line of men's jeans, Victoria said "These are not skinny jeans." She went on adding, "If you are a man that likes really skinny jeans, very fashiony, this isn't really the line for you. I didn't want anything too tight around the crotch. That really repulses me. It might be fashionable, but you are not going to get that from dVb."
Victoria, moreover, also got quite a few opinions on men wearing denim, taking her soccer stud hubby David Beckham as one perfect example. "I think guys should wear jeans big and baggy, with a big pair of boots or flip-flops - exactly how you see David when he's out in his jeans and T-shirt. Do not pull them up tight and have your bulge showing. Let it hang!" so she explained.
Victoria's new men's jeans will retail for $220 - $285.
More Victoria Adams News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion