Posh Victoria Adams Coming Out with Her Own Line of Men's Jeans
Victoria Adams is hard at work on her designing career, adding to her burgeoning fashion empire her own line of men's jeans. Done with the Spice Girls reunion, the Posh Spice readies the launch of a men's jeans range which is set to be released in August under her dVb label.
Speaking about her line of men's jeans, Victoria said "These are not skinny jeans." She went on adding, "If you are a man that likes really skinny jeans, very fashiony, this isn't really the line for you. I didn't want anything too tight around the crotch. That really repulses me. It might be fashionable, but you are not going to get that from dVb."
Victoria, moreover, also got quite a few opinions on men wearing denim, taking her soccer stud hubby David Beckham as one perfect example. "I think guys should wear jeans big and baggy, with a big pair of boots or flip-flops - exactly how you see David when he's out in his jeans and T-shirt. Do not pull them up tight and have your bulge showing. Let it hang!" so she explained.
Victoria's new men's jeans will retail for $220 - $285.
More Victoria Adams News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show