'Madagascar' Sequel to Get Renamed?
The sequel to DreamWorks' animated film "Madagascar", "Madagascar: The Crate Escape", may undergo title change as Trademork.com reported. An article from the site suggested that the title will be altered into "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa" citing that DreamWorks has filed trademark protection for the so-called new title.
The site claimed that the studio have filed for the possibly new title trademark cornering the release of the film in theaters and in television. The article read, "On March 3, 2008, Dreamworks Animation filed to protect the trademark Madagascar Escape 2 Africa in relation to 'animated motion picture films for theatrical release and for distribution via television' as well as a variety of goods and services related to Dreamworks' Madagascar franchise."
"The Crate Escape" will see once again the familiar voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith and David Schwimmer as the lead characters. It also will feature other Hollywood big names, including Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter and Alec Baldwin. The film will be released on November 7.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert