'Madagascar' Sequel to Get Renamed?
The sequel to DreamWorks' animated film "Madagascar", "Madagascar: The Crate Escape", may undergo title change as Trademork.com reported. An article from the site suggested that the title will be altered into "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa" citing that DreamWorks has filed trademark protection for the so-called new title.
The site claimed that the studio have filed for the possibly new title trademark cornering the release of the film in theaters and in television. The article read, "On March 3, 2008, Dreamworks Animation filed to protect the trademark Madagascar Escape 2 Africa in relation to 'animated motion picture films for theatrical release and for distribution via television' as well as a variety of goods and services related to Dreamworks' Madagascar franchise."
"The Crate Escape" will see once again the familiar voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith and David Schwimmer as the lead characters. It also will feature other Hollywood big names, including Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter and Alec Baldwin. The film will be released on November 7.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son