'Madagascar' Sequel to Get Renamed?
The sequel to DreamWorks' animated film "Madagascar", "Madagascar: The Crate Escape", may undergo title change as Trademork.com reported. An article from the site suggested that the title will be altered into "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa" citing that DreamWorks has filed trademark protection for the so-called new title.
The site claimed that the studio have filed for the possibly new title trademark cornering the release of the film in theaters and in television. The article read, "On March 3, 2008, Dreamworks Animation filed to protect the trademark Madagascar Escape 2 Africa in relation to 'animated motion picture films for theatrical release and for distribution via television' as well as a variety of goods and services related to Dreamworks' Madagascar franchise."
"The Crate Escape" will see once again the familiar voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith and David Schwimmer as the lead characters. It also will feature other Hollywood big names, including Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter and Alec Baldwin. The film will be released on November 7.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle