'Madagascar' Sequel to Get Renamed?
The sequel to DreamWorks' animated film "Madagascar", "Madagascar: The Crate Escape", may undergo title change as Trademork.com reported. An article from the site suggested that the title will be altered into "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa" citing that DreamWorks has filed trademark protection for the so-called new title.
The site claimed that the studio have filed for the possibly new title trademark cornering the release of the film in theaters and in television. The article read, "On March 3, 2008, Dreamworks Animation filed to protect the trademark Madagascar Escape 2 Africa in relation to 'animated motion picture films for theatrical release and for distribution via television' as well as a variety of goods and services related to Dreamworks' Madagascar franchise."
"The Crate Escape" will see once again the familiar voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith and David Schwimmer as the lead characters. It also will feature other Hollywood big names, including Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter and Alec Baldwin. The film will be released on November 7.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby