Further Dates Postponed in Van Halen's Reunion Tour
As many as seventeen dates have now been postponed in Van Halen's reunion tour to give time for frontman Eddie Van Halen to go through "medical tests to define a course of treatment.". The rock band that have postponed a week's worth of concert earlier this month, will only be back on the stage the earliest on April 19 in Las Vegas
Those dates affected from the postponing include the show in Charlottesville, V.A. today (March 11) and a Madison Square Garden gig on March 17. Although no rescheduled dates have been announced, fans are being asked to keep their tickets, which will be honored at makeup dates or they can do a refund at the point of purchase.
Organizers of the event would not elaborate on what tests Eddie will go through but they did say that Eddie "is currently under doctors' care" and will "continue medical tests to define a course of treatment." The frontman has been known to fight addiction to drugs and battle cancer.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami