Further Dates Postponed in Van Halen's Reunion Tour
As many as seventeen dates have now been postponed in Van Halen's reunion tour to give time for frontman Eddie Van Halen to go through "medical tests to define a course of treatment.". The rock band that have postponed a week's worth of concert earlier this month, will only be back on the stage the earliest on April 19 in Las Vegas
Those dates affected from the postponing include the show in Charlottesville, V.A. today (March 11) and a Madison Square Garden gig on March 17. Although no rescheduled dates have been announced, fans are being asked to keep their tickets, which will be honored at makeup dates or they can do a refund at the point of purchase.
Organizers of the event would not elaborate on what tests Eddie will go through but they did say that Eddie "is currently under doctors' care" and will "continue medical tests to define a course of treatment." The frontman has been known to fight addiction to drugs and battle cancer.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'