Further Dates Postponed in Van Halen's Reunion Tour
As many as seventeen dates have now been postponed in Van Halen's reunion tour to give time for frontman Eddie Van Halen to go through "medical tests to define a course of treatment.". The rock band that have postponed a week's worth of concert earlier this month, will only be back on the stage the earliest on April 19 in Las Vegas
Those dates affected from the postponing include the show in Charlottesville, V.A. today (March 11) and a Madison Square Garden gig on March 17. Although no rescheduled dates have been announced, fans are being asked to keep their tickets, which will be honored at makeup dates or they can do a refund at the point of purchase.
Organizers of the event would not elaborate on what tests Eddie will go through but they did say that Eddie "is currently under doctors' care" and will "continue medical tests to define a course of treatment." The frontman has been known to fight addiction to drugs and battle cancer.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'