Further Dates Postponed in Van Halen's Reunion Tour
As many as seventeen dates have now been postponed in Van Halen's reunion tour to give time for frontman Eddie Van Halen to go through "medical tests to define a course of treatment.". The rock band that have postponed a week's worth of concert earlier this month, will only be back on the stage the earliest on April 19 in Las Vegas
Those dates affected from the postponing include the show in Charlottesville, V.A. today (March 11) and a Madison Square Garden gig on March 17. Although no rescheduled dates have been announced, fans are being asked to keep their tickets, which will be honored at makeup dates or they can do a refund at the point of purchase.
Organizers of the event would not elaborate on what tests Eddie will go through but they did say that Eddie "is currently under doctors' care" and will "continue medical tests to define a course of treatment." The frontman has been known to fight addiction to drugs and battle cancer.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special