The Beckhams Ready to Go Back to the U.K.
Home sweet home, the Beckhams are ready to pack their bags and go back to the U.K. by 2012. Victoria Adams has revealed that she and hubby David Beckham will return to live in Britain as David's contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy expires in 2012.
Posh was quoted as saying recently that "If we lived in England full-time, which at some point I'm sure we will, we would have to have a house in London." A source said, "They are coming back and London will be home for Victoria, David and their sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz."
The celebrity power couple, both are British, have previously insisted their future will be in America. It appears that they have changed their mind though as they are said to be keen to "ditch the US and buy a home in London's exclusive Chelsea" with the intention to boost their charity efforts through their budding friendship with prime minister Gordon Brown and at the same time promote Victoria's fashion range in upmarket stores Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
About this, the same source said, "Victoria loves America. She enjoys the company of Tom and Katie Cruise and other A-list pals. But she is excited about the long-term future and London will play a huge part in that. They have Beckingham Palace in Hertfordshire but she wants to be closer to the hub of London."
The Beckhams arrived in Los Angeles to begin their new lives in the United States on July 12 last year. They were spotted holding hands and all smile as they walked out of a Los Angeles International Airport terminal.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'