The Beckhams Ready to Go Back to the U.K.
Home sweet home, the Beckhams are ready to pack their bags and go back to the U.K. by 2012. Victoria Adams has revealed that she and hubby David Beckham will return to live in Britain as David's contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy expires in 2012.
Posh was quoted as saying recently that "If we lived in England full-time, which at some point I'm sure we will, we would have to have a house in London." A source said, "They are coming back and London will be home for Victoria, David and their sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz."
The celebrity power couple, both are British, have previously insisted their future will be in America. It appears that they have changed their mind though as they are said to be keen to "ditch the US and buy a home in London's exclusive Chelsea" with the intention to boost their charity efforts through their budding friendship with prime minister Gordon Brown and at the same time promote Victoria's fashion range in upmarket stores Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
About this, the same source said, "Victoria loves America. She enjoys the company of Tom and Katie Cruise and other A-list pals. But she is excited about the long-term future and London will play a huge part in that. They have Beckingham Palace in Hertfordshire but she wants to be closer to the hub of London."
The Beckhams arrived in Los Angeles to begin their new lives in the United States on July 12 last year. They were spotted holding hands and all smile as they walked out of a Los Angeles International Airport terminal.
More Victoria Adams News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'