Nude Pics of Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss to Be Auctioned at Christie's
Photographs of the world's most beautiful women are to be auctioned at New York's Christie's with an estimated price tag of 6.5 million dollars. The collection includes nude portraits of supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss and an image of Brigitte Bardot.
The images, captured by such renowned photographers as Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon and Irving Penn, come from the collection of German-born Gert Elfering, who's one of the foremost collectors of 20th century photography. The sale, which has been scheduled to take place on April 10, will feature 135 rare original prints.
Per the Daily Mail, "the tastefully shot nudes show a young, unspoilt Kate Moss, and an Amazonian looking Gisele Bundchen shot by photographer Irving Penn." Kate's photo, still according to the Daily Mail, is expected to fetch $30 - $40,000 (15-20,000 pound sterling) at the auction, as is Gisele's.
Kate, Gisele, and Brigitte are just some of the glamorous celebrities featured in the stunning photographic collection, which among others also include the likes of Lauren Hutton and The Beatles.
Visit the Daily Mail to get a peek of the photos.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC