Nude Pics of Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss to Be Auctioned at Christie's
Photographs of the world's most beautiful women are to be auctioned at New York's Christie's with an estimated price tag of 6.5 million dollars. The collection includes nude portraits of supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss and an image of Brigitte Bardot.
The images, captured by such renowned photographers as Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon and Irving Penn, come from the collection of German-born Gert Elfering, who's one of the foremost collectors of 20th century photography. The sale, which has been scheduled to take place on April 10, will feature 135 rare original prints.
Per the Daily Mail, "the tastefully shot nudes show a young, unspoilt Kate Moss, and an Amazonian looking Gisele Bundchen shot by photographer Irving Penn." Kate's photo, still according to the Daily Mail, is expected to fetch $30 - $40,000 (15-20,000 pound sterling) at the auction, as is Gisele's.
Kate, Gisele, and Brigitte are just some of the glamorous celebrities featured in the stunning photographic collection, which among others also include the likes of Lauren Hutton and The Beatles.
Visit the Daily Mail to get a peek of the photos.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child