Nude Pics of Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss to Be Auctioned at Christie's
Photographs of the world's most beautiful women are to be auctioned at New York's Christie's with an estimated price tag of 6.5 million dollars. The collection includes nude portraits of supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss and an image of Brigitte Bardot.
The images, captured by such renowned photographers as Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon and Irving Penn, come from the collection of German-born Gert Elfering, who's one of the foremost collectors of 20th century photography. The sale, which has been scheduled to take place on April 10, will feature 135 rare original prints.
Per the Daily Mail, "the tastefully shot nudes show a young, unspoilt Kate Moss, and an Amazonian looking Gisele Bundchen shot by photographer Irving Penn." Kate's photo, still according to the Daily Mail, is expected to fetch $30 - $40,000 (15-20,000 pound sterling) at the auction, as is Gisele's.
Kate, Gisele, and Brigitte are just some of the glamorous celebrities featured in the stunning photographic collection, which among others also include the likes of Lauren Hutton and The Beatles.
Visit the Daily Mail to get a peek of the photos.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny