Nude Pics of Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss to Be Auctioned at Christie's
Photographs of the world's most beautiful women are to be auctioned at New York's Christie's with an estimated price tag of 6.5 million dollars. The collection includes nude portraits of supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss and an image of Brigitte Bardot.
The images, captured by such renowned photographers as Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon and Irving Penn, come from the collection of German-born Gert Elfering, who's one of the foremost collectors of 20th century photography. The sale, which has been scheduled to take place on April 10, will feature 135 rare original prints.
Per the Daily Mail, "the tastefully shot nudes show a young, unspoilt Kate Moss, and an Amazonian looking Gisele Bundchen shot by photographer Irving Penn." Kate's photo, still according to the Daily Mail, is expected to fetch $30 - $40,000 (15-20,000 pound sterling) at the auction, as is Gisele's.
Kate, Gisele, and Brigitte are just some of the glamorous celebrities featured in the stunning photographic collection, which among others also include the likes of Lauren Hutton and The Beatles.
Visit the Daily Mail to get a peek of the photos.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed