Retired Porn Star Jenna Jameson Strips Off in the Name of PETA, the Pic
Jenna Jameson is the latest star to get her clothes off for an animal rights campaign despite the fact that she's no stranger to be photographed half naked. The retired porn star shoots an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) that urges people to put down their leather whips and "pleather" themselves instead.
PETA's "Pleather Yourself" campaign sees Jameson appears as pin-up icon Bettie Page clad in a faux leather bikini, black stockings and high heels. The new PETA ad, shot by celebrity photographer Gavin Bond, was unveiled Monday evening, March 10 as part of Los Angeles Fashion Week.
An adult film icon herself, Jameson said in PETA's "Pleather Yourself - Discover The Pleasure Of Pleather" campaign, "It is OK to be an animal in bed, but not at the expense of real animals."
Jameson then went on saying, "Pleather yourself every day, every night, every chance you get! Anybody who knows me knows that I've kind of lived half my life in pleather. And if I can show off the hot look of pleather and convert a few leather lovers, then mission accomplished. The outfit that I'm wearing in the ad is so sexy that I suggest if people want to have a better time in the bedroom - then please explore the pleather side."
Jameson follows in the footsteps of Eva Mendes, Alicia Silverstone and Dita Von Teese who have appeared in ads for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
Below is Jameson's PETA's "Pleather Yourself - Discover The Pleasure Of Pleather" ad.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift