Retired Porn Star Jenna Jameson Strips Off in the Name of PETA, the Pic
Jenna Jameson is the latest star to get her clothes off for an animal rights campaign despite the fact that she's no stranger to be photographed half naked. The retired porn star shoots an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) that urges people to put down their leather whips and "pleather" themselves instead.
PETA's "Pleather Yourself" campaign sees Jameson appears as pin-up icon Bettie Page clad in a faux leather bikini, black stockings and high heels. The new PETA ad, shot by celebrity photographer Gavin Bond, was unveiled Monday evening, March 10 as part of Los Angeles Fashion Week.
An adult film icon herself, Jameson said in PETA's "Pleather Yourself - Discover The Pleasure Of Pleather" campaign, "It is OK to be an animal in bed, but not at the expense of real animals."
Jameson then went on saying, "Pleather yourself every day, every night, every chance you get! Anybody who knows me knows that I've kind of lived half my life in pleather. And if I can show off the hot look of pleather and convert a few leather lovers, then mission accomplished. The outfit that I'm wearing in the ad is so sexy that I suggest if people want to have a better time in the bedroom - then please explore the pleather side."
Jameson follows in the footsteps of Eva Mendes, Alicia Silverstone and Dita Von Teese who have appeared in ads for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
Below is Jameson's PETA's "Pleather Yourself - Discover The Pleasure Of Pleather" ad.
More Jenna Jameson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked