'Knocked Up' Helmer Reteaming With Adam Sandler
Judd Apatow, the director/writer/producer of the hit feature film starring Katherine Heigl "Knocked Up" has been reported to be signing Adam Sandler for his newest project. According to Variety, Apatow recruited the comical actor to star in his yet untitled comedy project "Untitled Judd Apatow/Adam Sandler Project".
Aside from tapping Sandler, the 40-year-old director has also cast in other familiar faces, Seth Rogen and Leslie Mann. Further, he will once again tackle the new project that is going to be co-produced by Universal Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment as the helmer as well as the sole writer. It is also mentioned that the filming is scheduled for late summer or early fall.
Prior to this feature film project, Apatow has worked together with the three theps. He is the writer of Sandler's upcoming film "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" which will come out on June 6. Additionally, in his directing projects, "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up", he has teamed up with Rogen and Mann. Rogen can also be seen in Apatow's "Pineapple Express" set for August 8 release, while Mann set to appear in his "Drillbit Taylor" film.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked