'Knocked Up' Helmer Reteaming With Adam Sandler
Judd Apatow, the director/writer/producer of the hit feature film starring Katherine Heigl "Knocked Up" has been reported to be signing Adam Sandler for his newest project. According to Variety, Apatow recruited the comical actor to star in his yet untitled comedy project "Untitled Judd Apatow/Adam Sandler Project".
Aside from tapping Sandler, the 40-year-old director has also cast in other familiar faces, Seth Rogen and Leslie Mann. Further, he will once again tackle the new project that is going to be co-produced by Universal Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment as the helmer as well as the sole writer. It is also mentioned that the filming is scheduled for late summer or early fall.
Prior to this feature film project, Apatow has worked together with the three theps. He is the writer of Sandler's upcoming film "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" which will come out on June 6. Additionally, in his directing projects, "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up", he has teamed up with Rogen and Mann. Rogen can also be seen in Apatow's "Pineapple Express" set for August 8 release, while Mann set to appear in his "Drillbit Taylor" film.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'