'Knocked Up' Helmer Reteaming With Adam Sandler
Judd Apatow, the director/writer/producer of the hit feature film starring Katherine Heigl "Knocked Up" has been reported to be signing Adam Sandler for his newest project. According to Variety, Apatow recruited the comical actor to star in his yet untitled comedy project "Untitled Judd Apatow/Adam Sandler Project".
Aside from tapping Sandler, the 40-year-old director has also cast in other familiar faces, Seth Rogen and Leslie Mann. Further, he will once again tackle the new project that is going to be co-produced by Universal Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment as the helmer as well as the sole writer. It is also mentioned that the filming is scheduled for late summer or early fall.
Prior to this feature film project, Apatow has worked together with the three theps. He is the writer of Sandler's upcoming film "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" which will come out on June 6. Additionally, in his directing projects, "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up", he has teamed up with Rogen and Mann. Rogen can also be seen in Apatow's "Pineapple Express" set for August 8 release, while Mann set to appear in his "Drillbit Taylor" film.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off