'Knocked Up' Helmer Reteaming With Adam Sandler
Judd Apatow, the director/writer/producer of the hit feature film starring Katherine Heigl "Knocked Up" has been reported to be signing Adam Sandler for his newest project. According to Variety, Apatow recruited the comical actor to star in his yet untitled comedy project "Untitled Judd Apatow/Adam Sandler Project".
Aside from tapping Sandler, the 40-year-old director has also cast in other familiar faces, Seth Rogen and Leslie Mann. Further, he will once again tackle the new project that is going to be co-produced by Universal Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment as the helmer as well as the sole writer. It is also mentioned that the filming is scheduled for late summer or early fall.
Prior to this feature film project, Apatow has worked together with the three theps. He is the writer of Sandler's upcoming film "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" which will come out on June 6. Additionally, in his directing projects, "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up", he has teamed up with Rogen and Mann. Rogen can also be seen in Apatow's "Pineapple Express" set for August 8 release, while Mann set to appear in his "Drillbit Taylor" film.
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day