Victoria Adams' Fashion Nightmares TV Show
Victoria Adams is turning her love for fashion into a reality fashion TV series. The mother of three, who's arguably considered by many people as a fashion icon, has reportedly been in talks with U.S. TV network Fox to front her own reality fashion TV series to be titled "Fashion Nightmares."
The show will take on a similar format as British show Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares", in which the Scottish chef revitalizes flagging restaurants, which has been a massive hit among American viewers. In case of "Fashion Nightmares," the series will see the Spice Girl travels around America, finding poorly styled people and giving them a fashion make-over.
"They want her to visit some boutiques and beauty pageants in real backwater towns and to try to whip them into chic shape. A couple of A-listers have recommended her, saying her humor and knowledge has yet to be fully explored," a source tells Britain's Marie Claire.
No further details have been revealed about the series, nor is it mentioned on when it will be launched.
More Victoria Adams News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments