Victoria Adams' Fashion Nightmares TV Show
Victoria Adams is turning her love for fashion into a reality fashion TV series. The mother of three, who's arguably considered by many people as a fashion icon, has reportedly been in talks with U.S. TV network Fox to front her own reality fashion TV series to be titled "Fashion Nightmares."
The show will take on a similar format as British show Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares", in which the Scottish chef revitalizes flagging restaurants, which has been a massive hit among American viewers. In case of "Fashion Nightmares," the series will see the Spice Girl travels around America, finding poorly styled people and giving them a fashion make-over.
"They want her to visit some boutiques and beauty pageants in real backwater towns and to try to whip them into chic shape. A couple of A-listers have recommended her, saying her humor and knowledge has yet to be fully explored," a source tells Britain's Marie Claire.
No further details have been revealed about the series, nor is it mentioned on when it will be launched.
More Victoria Adams News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show