Victoria Adams' Fashion Nightmares TV Show
Victoria Adams is turning her love for fashion into a reality fashion TV series. The mother of three, who's arguably considered by many people as a fashion icon, has reportedly been in talks with U.S. TV network Fox to front her own reality fashion TV series to be titled "Fashion Nightmares."
The show will take on a similar format as British show Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares", in which the Scottish chef revitalizes flagging restaurants, which has been a massive hit among American viewers. In case of "Fashion Nightmares," the series will see the Spice Girl travels around America, finding poorly styled people and giving them a fashion make-over.
"They want her to visit some boutiques and beauty pageants in real backwater towns and to try to whip them into chic shape. A couple of A-listers have recommended her, saying her humor and knowledge has yet to be fully explored," a source tells Britain's Marie Claire.
No further details have been revealed about the series, nor is it mentioned on when it will be launched.
More Victoria Adams News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image