Victoria Adams' Fashion Nightmares TV Show
Victoria Adams is turning her love for fashion into a reality fashion TV series. The mother of three, who's arguably considered by many people as a fashion icon, has reportedly been in talks with U.S. TV network Fox to front her own reality fashion TV series to be titled "Fashion Nightmares."
The show will take on a similar format as British show Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares", in which the Scottish chef revitalizes flagging restaurants, which has been a massive hit among American viewers. In case of "Fashion Nightmares," the series will see the Spice Girl travels around America, finding poorly styled people and giving them a fashion make-over.
"They want her to visit some boutiques and beauty pageants in real backwater towns and to try to whip them into chic shape. A couple of A-listers have recommended her, saying her humor and knowledge has yet to be fully explored," a source tells Britain's Marie Claire.
No further details have been revealed about the series, nor is it mentioned on when it will be launched.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked