Victoria Adams' Fashion Nightmares TV Show
Victoria Adams is turning her love for fashion into a reality fashion TV series. The mother of three, who's arguably considered by many people as a fashion icon, has reportedly been in talks with U.S. TV network Fox to front her own reality fashion TV series to be titled "Fashion Nightmares."
The show will take on a similar format as British show Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares", in which the Scottish chef revitalizes flagging restaurants, which has been a massive hit among American viewers. In case of "Fashion Nightmares," the series will see the Spice Girl travels around America, finding poorly styled people and giving them a fashion make-over.
"They want her to visit some boutiques and beauty pageants in real backwater towns and to try to whip them into chic shape. A couple of A-listers have recommended her, saying her humor and knowledge has yet to be fully explored," a source tells Britain's Marie Claire.
No further details have been revealed about the series, nor is it mentioned on when it will be launched.
More Victoria Adams News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism