Ali Larter 'Obsessed' With Beyonce Knowles' Husband in Thriller
The "Heroes" beauty Ali Larter has been signed to headline the latest Screen Gems' thriller alongside R 'n' B superstar Beyonce Knowles in "Obsessed". According to Variety, the co-star of Devon Sawa in "Final Destination" has been cast to play a temporary office worker that stalks the manager in her office.
Though has reportedly been signed, the 32-year-old actress is still said to be working out scheduling deal with Screen Gems topper Clint Culpepper. Joining Larter in the movie are Knowles who has been set to play the wife of the manager and "Prom Night" actor Idris Elba who nabbed the manager role. Additionally, the former Destiny's Child lead singer will also take the part of co-producer along with her father Mathew Knowles for the film directed by Steve Shill.
Though has been appearing in various hit feature films, including "Varsity Blues", "Legally Blonde", "A Lot Like Love" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", her biggest role to date came from the successful television series "Heroes" in which she portrays Niki Sanders, an internet stripper whose alter ego possesses a superhuman strength. She will next be seen in Adam Rifkin's comedy "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus" which yet to have its release date.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show