Ali Larter 'Obsessed' With Beyonce Knowles' Husband in Thriller
The "Heroes" beauty Ali Larter has been signed to headline the latest Screen Gems' thriller alongside R 'n' B superstar Beyonce Knowles in "Obsessed". According to Variety, the co-star of Devon Sawa in "Final Destination" has been cast to play a temporary office worker that stalks the manager in her office.
Though has reportedly been signed, the 32-year-old actress is still said to be working out scheduling deal with Screen Gems topper Clint Culpepper. Joining Larter in the movie are Knowles who has been set to play the wife of the manager and "Prom Night" actor Idris Elba who nabbed the manager role. Additionally, the former Destiny's Child lead singer will also take the part of co-producer along with her father Mathew Knowles for the film directed by Steve Shill.
Though has been appearing in various hit feature films, including "Varsity Blues", "Legally Blonde", "A Lot Like Love" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", her biggest role to date came from the successful television series "Heroes" in which she portrays Niki Sanders, an internet stripper whose alter ego possesses a superhuman strength. She will next be seen in Adam Rifkin's comedy "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus" which yet to have its release date.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album