Matthew McConaughey Unveils Beachwear Line
The latest celeb to get busy with launching their own line of designer clothing is none other than Matthew McConaughey. The hunk, who arguably is known for his love for the beach, is gearing up to launch his own line of swimwear and other beach accouterments.
McConaughey, who recently strips down for the new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad, is adding a surf-inspired line to his j.k. livin T-shirt line. The clothing line, according McConaughey's representative, will include swimsuits, T-shirts, Frisbees and "everything and anything you need for the beach."
The offerings, which will be made exclusively available this summer through the actor's official Website, are said to be "a one-stop shop for the beach."
Has had a very full plate on her career agenda, McConaughey will soon become a father for the first time since his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their child together.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'