Matthew McConaughey Unveils Beachwear Line
The latest celeb to get busy with launching their own line of designer clothing is none other than Matthew McConaughey. The hunk, who arguably is known for his love for the beach, is gearing up to launch his own line of swimwear and other beach accouterments.
McConaughey, who recently strips down for the new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad, is adding a surf-inspired line to his j.k. livin T-shirt line. The clothing line, according McConaughey's representative, will include swimsuits, T-shirts, Frisbees and "everything and anything you need for the beach."
The offerings, which will be made exclusively available this summer through the actor's official Website, are said to be "a one-stop shop for the beach."
Has had a very full plate on her career agenda, McConaughey will soon become a father for the first time since his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their child together.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'