Matthew McConaughey Unveils Beachwear Line
The latest celeb to get busy with launching their own line of designer clothing is none other than Matthew McConaughey. The hunk, who arguably is known for his love for the beach, is gearing up to launch his own line of swimwear and other beach accouterments.
McConaughey, who recently strips down for the new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad, is adding a surf-inspired line to his j.k. livin T-shirt line. The clothing line, according McConaughey's representative, will include swimsuits, T-shirts, Frisbees and "everything and anything you need for the beach."
The offerings, which will be made exclusively available this summer through the actor's official Website, are said to be "a one-stop shop for the beach."
Has had a very full plate on her career agenda, McConaughey will soon become a father for the first time since his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their child together.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park