Matthew McConaughey Unveils Beachwear Line
The latest celeb to get busy with launching their own line of designer clothing is none other than Matthew McConaughey. The hunk, who arguably is known for his love for the beach, is gearing up to launch his own line of swimwear and other beach accouterments.
McConaughey, who recently strips down for the new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad, is adding a surf-inspired line to his j.k. livin T-shirt line. The clothing line, according McConaughey's representative, will include swimsuits, T-shirts, Frisbees and "everything and anything you need for the beach."
The offerings, which will be made exclusively available this summer through the actor's official Website, are said to be "a one-stop shop for the beach."
Has had a very full plate on her career agenda, McConaughey will soon become a father for the first time since his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their child together.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture