Matthew McConaughey Unveils Beachwear Line
The latest celeb to get busy with launching their own line of designer clothing is none other than Matthew McConaughey. The hunk, who arguably is known for his love for the beach, is gearing up to launch his own line of swimwear and other beach accouterments.
McConaughey, who recently strips down for the new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad, is adding a surf-inspired line to his j.k. livin T-shirt line. The clothing line, according McConaughey's representative, will include swimsuits, T-shirts, Frisbees and "everything and anything you need for the beach."
The offerings, which will be made exclusively available this summer through the actor's official Website, are said to be "a one-stop shop for the beach."
Has had a very full plate on her career agenda, McConaughey will soon become a father for the first time since his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their child together.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her