Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey Dating?!
"New Couple Alert: Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey?" reads one of OK! Magazine's headlines. The publication reported that both actors were seen cozying together thus fueled rumors of a romance.
Reeves, arguably famous for playing Neo in the action film trilogy "The Matrix", was spotted sharing a seat with Posey at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel back on February 25. No verification nor denial just yet from both stars regarding the dating report.
A source in the know however was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying to have seen Reeves and Posey "were sharing a seat and sitting very, very close. They were laughing and joking, and looked as though they were having a really good time. But it was probably the oddest couple I've ever seen!".
Posey and Reeves reportedly first met in 2004, when she approached him about a role in a silent action-adventure movie.
Reeves has never been married. His last long-term relationship ended in 2001, when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car crash. As of Posey, she has in the past dated actor Stuart Townsend. She then dated singer Ryan Adams until 2005.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers