Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey Dating?!
"New Couple Alert: Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey?" reads one of OK! Magazine's headlines. The publication reported that both actors were seen cozying together thus fueled rumors of a romance.
Reeves, arguably famous for playing Neo in the action film trilogy "The Matrix", was spotted sharing a seat with Posey at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel back on February 25. No verification nor denial just yet from both stars regarding the dating report.
A source in the know however was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying to have seen Reeves and Posey "were sharing a seat and sitting very, very close. They were laughing and joking, and looked as though they were having a really good time. But it was probably the oddest couple I've ever seen!".
Posey and Reeves reportedly first met in 2004, when she approached him about a role in a silent action-adventure movie.
Reeves has never been married. His last long-term relationship ended in 2001, when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car crash. As of Posey, she has in the past dated actor Stuart Townsend. She then dated singer Ryan Adams until 2005.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones