Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey Dating?!
"New Couple Alert: Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey?" reads one of OK! Magazine's headlines. The publication reported that both actors were seen cozying together thus fueled rumors of a romance.
Reeves, arguably famous for playing Neo in the action film trilogy "The Matrix", was spotted sharing a seat with Posey at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel back on February 25. No verification nor denial just yet from both stars regarding the dating report.
A source in the know however was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying to have seen Reeves and Posey "were sharing a seat and sitting very, very close. They were laughing and joking, and looked as though they were having a really good time. But it was probably the oddest couple I've ever seen!".
Posey and Reeves reportedly first met in 2004, when she approached him about a role in a silent action-adventure movie.
Reeves has never been married. His last long-term relationship ended in 2001, when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car crash. As of Posey, she has in the past dated actor Stuart Townsend. She then dated singer Ryan Adams until 2005.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy