Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey Dating?!
"New Couple Alert: Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey?" reads one of OK! Magazine's headlines. The publication reported that both actors were seen cozying together thus fueled rumors of a romance.
Reeves, arguably famous for playing Neo in the action film trilogy "The Matrix", was spotted sharing a seat with Posey at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel back on February 25. No verification nor denial just yet from both stars regarding the dating report.
A source in the know however was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying to have seen Reeves and Posey "were sharing a seat and sitting very, very close. They were laughing and joking, and looked as though they were having a really good time. But it was probably the oddest couple I've ever seen!".
Posey and Reeves reportedly first met in 2004, when she approached him about a role in a silent action-adventure movie.
Reeves has never been married. His last long-term relationship ended in 2001, when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car crash. As of Posey, she has in the past dated actor Stuart Townsend. She then dated singer Ryan Adams until 2005.
More Keanu Reeves News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!