Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey Dating?!
"New Couple Alert: Keanu Reeves and Parker Posey?" reads one of OK! Magazine's headlines. The publication reported that both actors were seen cozying together thus fueled rumors of a romance.
Reeves, arguably famous for playing Neo in the action film trilogy "The Matrix", was spotted sharing a seat with Posey at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel back on February 25. No verification nor denial just yet from both stars regarding the dating report.
A source in the know however was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying to have seen Reeves and Posey "were sharing a seat and sitting very, very close. They were laughing and joking, and looked as though they were having a really good time. But it was probably the oddest couple I've ever seen!".
Posey and Reeves reportedly first met in 2004, when she approached him about a role in a silent action-adventure movie.
Reeves has never been married. His last long-term relationship ended in 2001, when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car crash. As of Posey, she has in the past dated actor Stuart Townsend. She then dated singer Ryan Adams until 2005.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns