Joss Stone, the Latest Incarnation of the Famous 'Flake Girl', the Video
Joss Stone is set to debut as the new "Flake Girl". The soul singer is about to be featured in a new TV advertising campaign that Cadbury is planning to launch for chocolate bar.
The Flake's new TV campaign is created by advertising agency Publicis. It is shot in a documentary style that "captures the 'Flake moment'" of Stone in a recording studio and features the songbird breaking off a recording session to bite into a Flake chocolate bar.
Stone could be heard singing a personal rendition of Flake's famous "Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate never tasted before" jingle during the ad.
The new campaign aired on ITV1 for the first time during the premiere of British television drama series "Rock Rivals" on Wednesday evening, March 5.
Cadbury brought the so-called "Flake Girl" back to TV in February last year after a five-years absence using Aussie movie beauty Alyssa Sutherland, who appeared in "The Devil Wears Prada."
Since launching in 1959, the "Flake Girl" ads have been noted for their occasionally risque themes. Earlier in the month Stone admitted that her commercial however was not as raunchy as its predecessors.
Visit guardian.co.uk to watch the video of the advertising Stone has done for Flake.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'