Joss Stone, the Latest Incarnation of the Famous 'Flake Girl', the Video
Joss Stone is set to debut as the new "Flake Girl". The soul singer is about to be featured in a new TV advertising campaign that Cadbury is planning to launch for chocolate bar.
The Flake's new TV campaign is created by advertising agency Publicis. It is shot in a documentary style that "captures the 'Flake moment'" of Stone in a recording studio and features the songbird breaking off a recording session to bite into a Flake chocolate bar.
Stone could be heard singing a personal rendition of Flake's famous "Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate never tasted before" jingle during the ad.
The new campaign aired on ITV1 for the first time during the premiere of British television drama series "Rock Rivals" on Wednesday evening, March 5.
Cadbury brought the so-called "Flake Girl" back to TV in February last year after a five-years absence using Aussie movie beauty Alyssa Sutherland, who appeared in "The Devil Wears Prada."
Since launching in 1959, the "Flake Girl" ads have been noted for their occasionally risque themes. Earlier in the month Stone admitted that her commercial however was not as raunchy as its predecessors.
Visit guardian.co.uk to watch the video of the advertising Stone has done for Flake.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert