Gisele Bundchen Disputes Reports of Dolce & Gabbana Collaboration
That Gisele Bundchen is teaming up with Dolce & Gabbana to design a range of clothes for the high-end fashion house, it's not true. The arguably highly paid supermodel has dispute rumors on that matter.
In a bid to put the brake on the false D&G collaboration report, the beauty issued a statement through her agency IMG Models. In the statement she said, "I am surprised and flattered by the news that there was a party being planned in honor of a collaboration with Domenico and Stefano. [I am] surprised certainly as no such line is in development."
Bundchen however continued, "They are two of the most talented designers in the world and are in no way in need of my help to complement their collections. I have been so grateful to participate in their campaigns and runway shows and look forward to a continued relationship with them in this capacity."
Report on Bundchen about to design a range of clothes for D&G arose December last year. It was reported at that time that she's been encouraged by close pals Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana to try her hand at the new line.
Described as a "chic and feminine" spring wear line, the so-called Bundchen By Dolce & Gabbana range was rumored to be launched in spring 2008.
And just last month, another bogus report followed. It was claimed that the designers were planning a star-studded party in Rome to celebrate the launch of the collaboration, followed by events in New York, London, Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, and Sao Paulo.
Aside from the false D&G collaboration report, Bundchen herself is currently the face of D&G's perfume "The One" and reportedly earning the label around 75 million pound sterling in sales.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof