2004 Miss Israel to Join Latest 'Fast and Furious' Film?
Rumor has it that the 2004 Miss Universe contestant Gal Gadot is joining the cast of "The Fast and the Furious" sequel "Untitled Fast and the Furious Sequel". According to MovieHole, the 22-year-old model has been in talks with the film's star and producer Vin Diesel to become the new cast member in the action film.
If she is indeed joining the cast, she will show off her acting skill alongside Diesel, Paul Walker, John Ortiz and possibly Jordana Brewster. Additionally, the Universal Pictures' movie directed by Justin Lin will be her debut in the big screen. MovieHole further noted that the face and body of Israel's Castro clothing line has earlier been considered to be one of the Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace".
Penned by Chris Morgan, the sequel is said to be reuniting once again its original character Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto as O'Conner is being released from prison to help authorities nailing heroin mafia. The film is planned to be released on June 5, 2009.
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu