2004 Miss Israel to Join Latest 'Fast and Furious' Film?
Rumor has it that the 2004 Miss Universe contestant Gal Gadot is joining the cast of "The Fast and the Furious" sequel "Untitled Fast and the Furious Sequel". According to MovieHole, the 22-year-old model has been in talks with the film's star and producer Vin Diesel to become the new cast member in the action film.
If she is indeed joining the cast, she will show off her acting skill alongside Diesel, Paul Walker, John Ortiz and possibly Jordana Brewster. Additionally, the Universal Pictures' movie directed by Justin Lin will be her debut in the big screen. MovieHole further noted that the face and body of Israel's Castro clothing line has earlier been considered to be one of the Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace".
Penned by Chris Morgan, the sequel is said to be reuniting once again its original character Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto as O'Conner is being released from prison to help authorities nailing heroin mafia. The film is planned to be released on June 5, 2009.
More Fast and Furious News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!