2004 Miss Israel to Join Latest 'Fast and Furious' Film?
Rumor has it that the 2004 Miss Universe contestant Gal Gadot is joining the cast of "The Fast and the Furious" sequel "Untitled Fast and the Furious Sequel". According to MovieHole, the 22-year-old model has been in talks with the film's star and producer Vin Diesel to become the new cast member in the action film.
If she is indeed joining the cast, she will show off her acting skill alongside Diesel, Paul Walker, John Ortiz and possibly Jordana Brewster. Additionally, the Universal Pictures' movie directed by Justin Lin will be her debut in the big screen. MovieHole further noted that the face and body of Israel's Castro clothing line has earlier been considered to be one of the Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace".
Penned by Chris Morgan, the sequel is said to be reuniting once again its original character Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto as O'Conner is being released from prison to help authorities nailing heroin mafia. The film is planned to be released on June 5, 2009.
More Fast and Furious News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors