2004 Miss Israel to Join Latest 'Fast and Furious' Film?
Rumor has it that the 2004 Miss Universe contestant Gal Gadot is joining the cast of "The Fast and the Furious" sequel "Untitled Fast and the Furious Sequel". According to MovieHole, the 22-year-old model has been in talks with the film's star and producer Vin Diesel to become the new cast member in the action film.
If she is indeed joining the cast, she will show off her acting skill alongside Diesel, Paul Walker, John Ortiz and possibly Jordana Brewster. Additionally, the Universal Pictures' movie directed by Justin Lin will be her debut in the big screen. MovieHole further noted that the face and body of Israel's Castro clothing line has earlier been considered to be one of the Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace".
Penned by Chris Morgan, the sequel is said to be reuniting once again its original character Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto as O'Conner is being released from prison to help authorities nailing heroin mafia. The film is planned to be released on June 5, 2009.
More Fast and Furious News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift