Four TV Spots of 'Doomsday' Comes Out!
Four television spots of Neil Marshall's latest thriller "Doomsday" has hit the web. The promotional clips featuring mostly the film's star Rhona Mitra last less than a minute each. The first three runs for about 16 seconds, while the last runs for 31 seconds.
The four spots mostly contain similar clipping of scenes from the Rogue Pictures' film. They give out glimpses of the fighting scenes and the blowing up cars. All and all, the television promos let out the idea what the film is all about.
Doomsday will bow in theaters on March 14. Meanwhile, all of the TV spots can be seen below or on "Doomsday" trailer page at AceShowbiz.com.
- TV Spot #1
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly