Four TV Spots of 'Doomsday' Comes Out!
Four television spots of Neil Marshall's latest thriller "Doomsday" has hit the web. The promotional clips featuring mostly the film's star Rhona Mitra last less than a minute each. The first three runs for about 16 seconds, while the last runs for 31 seconds.
The four spots mostly contain similar clipping of scenes from the Rogue Pictures' film. They give out glimpses of the fighting scenes and the blowing up cars. All and all, the television promos let out the idea what the film is all about.
Doomsday will bow in theaters on March 14. Meanwhile, all of the TV spots can be seen below or on "Doomsday" trailer page at AceShowbiz.com.
- TV Spot #1
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards