Four TV Spots of 'Doomsday' Comes Out!
Four television spots of Neil Marshall's latest thriller "Doomsday" has hit the web. The promotional clips featuring mostly the film's star Rhona Mitra last less than a minute each. The first three runs for about 16 seconds, while the last runs for 31 seconds.
The four spots mostly contain similar clipping of scenes from the Rogue Pictures' film. They give out glimpses of the fighting scenes and the blowing up cars. All and all, the television promos let out the idea what the film is all about.
Doomsday will bow in theaters on March 14. Meanwhile, all of the TV spots can be seen below or on "Doomsday" trailer page at AceShowbiz.com.
- TV Spot #1
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'