Four TV Spots of 'Doomsday' Comes Out!
Four television spots of Neil Marshall's latest thriller "Doomsday" has hit the web. The promotional clips featuring mostly the film's star Rhona Mitra last less than a minute each. The first three runs for about 16 seconds, while the last runs for 31 seconds.
The four spots mostly contain similar clipping of scenes from the Rogue Pictures' film. They give out glimpses of the fighting scenes and the blowing up cars. All and all, the television promos let out the idea what the film is all about.
Doomsday will bow in theaters on March 14. Meanwhile, all of the TV spots can be seen below or on "Doomsday" trailer page at AceShowbiz.com.
- TV Spot #1
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent