Four TV Spots of 'Doomsday' Comes Out!
Four television spots of Neil Marshall's latest thriller "Doomsday" has hit the web. The promotional clips featuring mostly the film's star Rhona Mitra last less than a minute each. The first three runs for about 16 seconds, while the last runs for 31 seconds.
The four spots mostly contain similar clipping of scenes from the Rogue Pictures' film. They give out glimpses of the fighting scenes and the blowing up cars. All and all, the television promos let out the idea what the film is all about.
Doomsday will bow in theaters on March 14. Meanwhile, all of the TV spots can be seen below or on "Doomsday" trailer page at AceShowbiz.com.
- TV Spot #1
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal