Miley Cyrus' Double Tour Molded to CD/DVD Set
Miley Cyrus will have her high-grossing double duty tour, "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert" chronicled into CD/DVD set. The tour that invaded North America in Fall 2007 and grossed over $54 million sees Cyrus performing 14 tracks either as herself or her Disney character, Hannah Montana.
Seven tracks from the CD/DVD package are those performed by Cyrus as herself while the rest features her Hannah Montana disguise. A track called "We Got the Party" that she did with her supporting act Jonas Brothers will also be included in the set.
The DVD contains videos of "Rock Star" and "Start All Over" and some behind-the-scene footage as well as photos. The set will be released on April 15 via Walt Disney Records.
Cyrus along with her singer father Billy Ray Cyrus have been tapped to host the Country Music Awards on April 14 while she herself will be featured as the performer at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on March 29. She also joins the string of celebrities in support of Idol Gives Back that will air on Fox on April 9.
Track list of "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert" CD/DVD:
- "Rock Star"
- "Life's What You Make It"
- "Just Like You"
- "Nobody's Perfect"
- "Pumpin' Up the Party"
- "I Got Nerve"
- "We Got the Party" (with Jonas Brothers)
- "Start All Over"
- "Good and Broken"
- "See You Again"
- "Let's Dance"
- "East Northumberland High"
- "G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)"
- "Best of Both Worlds"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake