Christina Aguilera's Next Album Will Be All Pop
In a recent SOHH interview, DJ Premier revealed that Christina Aguilera's new album is in the works. The producer who has worked with numerous Hip-Hop icons like Snoop Dogg, Nas and the late Notorious B.I.G., said that the next venture from the "Ain't No Other Man" hitmaker is all pop.
"I'm definitely working with her on the next album," Premier revealed. "She's doing an all pop album again, but she wants me to keep the tone like what we did before. She's ready to start next month...She's so cool, she's like my little sister now."
Premier also worked on Aguilera's latest effort "Back to Basics" that was released in 2006. The singer herself mentioned previously that the new album will be "short and sweet" and "completely different" from "Back to Basics".
The singer who gave birth to her first child in January, said that she's been inspired by motherhood to write. "I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of my pregnancy," Aguilera said. "This next album will have a whole new me. A different me." Rumor has it that her once rival Eminem will guest star in one of the tracks.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club