Christina Aguilera's Next Album Will Be All Pop
In a recent SOHH interview, DJ Premier revealed that Christina Aguilera's new album is in the works. The producer who has worked with numerous Hip-Hop icons like Snoop Dogg, Nas and the late Notorious B.I.G., said that the next venture from the "Ain't No Other Man" hitmaker is all pop.
"I'm definitely working with her on the next album," Premier revealed. "She's doing an all pop album again, but she wants me to keep the tone like what we did before. She's ready to start next month...She's so cool, she's like my little sister now."
Premier also worked on Aguilera's latest effort "Back to Basics" that was released in 2006. The singer herself mentioned previously that the new album will be "short and sweet" and "completely different" from "Back to Basics".
The singer who gave birth to her first child in January, said that she's been inspired by motherhood to write. "I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of my pregnancy," Aguilera said. "This next album will have a whole new me. A different me." Rumor has it that her once rival Eminem will guest star in one of the tracks.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off