Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson NOT Engaged
Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson are not engaged despite rumors to the contrary. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback has squashed recent rumors that he and girlfriend Jessica are engaged.
Set the record straight on that matter, Romo told People during the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Male of the Year Awards in New York on Monday, March 3, "It's just rumors. That's what people say." Though so Romo is open to marriage, saying "I'm sure I'll get married one day. I don't know when."
Revealed further to People about his romance with Jessica, Romo also spilled the beans on what's the last fun thing they did as a couple and whether it's true her father played matchmaker for them.
During the Monday event, Romo was among the likes of comedian Dane Cook and singer John Mayer, all of whom were honored as Fun Fearless Males by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
Rumors on Romo and Jessica's engagement arose late last month when it was claimed that the actress-singer "has never been happier" and was confident that her second marriage would work.
"Jessica has never been happier than she is when she's with Tony. She knows her first marriage didn't work out, but she has a really good feeling about this one, and wants to make her feels for Tony clear," a source said at that time.
US Weekly even claimed to have an exclusive story about the couple with the headline that read "Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo: 'I Think They're Going to Get Married'".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'