'Santa Clause' Star to Make Directorial Debut
The star of "The Shaggy Dog" Tim Allen is reportedly going to take a new role in his new film as he has been set to be "Crazy on the Outside" helmer. After years acting in front of the camera, the 54-year-old actor is finally going to step behind the camera to direct the indie adult comedy film.
Aside from directing the project, the headliner of "The Santa Clause" franchise will still act for the film scheduled to start shooting sometime in March in Los Angeles. If the negotiations with other theps work out, he will play alongside Ray Liotta, Carrie-Anne Moss, Julie Bowen and Kelsey Grammer in the film about an ex-con who realizes that life outside the prison is much crazier.
Though Allen has once directed an episode of his popular 1990s sitcom "Home Improvement", this film will officially be his feature film directorial debut. He will soon be seen in action drama "Redbelt" slated for April 25 release. Then, he is set to reprise his voicing role as Buzz Lightyear on Disney's 3-D animated "Toy Story 3".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris