'Santa Clause' Star to Make Directorial Debut
The star of "The Shaggy Dog" Tim Allen is reportedly going to take a new role in his new film as he has been set to be "Crazy on the Outside" helmer. After years acting in front of the camera, the 54-year-old actor is finally going to step behind the camera to direct the indie adult comedy film.
Aside from directing the project, the headliner of "The Santa Clause" franchise will still act for the film scheduled to start shooting sometime in March in Los Angeles. If the negotiations with other theps work out, he will play alongside Ray Liotta, Carrie-Anne Moss, Julie Bowen and Kelsey Grammer in the film about an ex-con who realizes that life outside the prison is much crazier.
Though Allen has once directed an episode of his popular 1990s sitcom "Home Improvement", this film will officially be his feature film directorial debut. He will soon be seen in action drama "Redbelt" slated for April 25 release. Then, he is set to reprise his voicing role as Buzz Lightyear on Disney's 3-D animated "Toy Story 3".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics