'Santa Clause' Star to Make Directorial Debut
The star of "The Shaggy Dog" Tim Allen is reportedly going to take a new role in his new film as he has been set to be "Crazy on the Outside" helmer. After years acting in front of the camera, the 54-year-old actor is finally going to step behind the camera to direct the indie adult comedy film.
Aside from directing the project, the headliner of "The Santa Clause" franchise will still act for the film scheduled to start shooting sometime in March in Los Angeles. If the negotiations with other theps work out, he will play alongside Ray Liotta, Carrie-Anne Moss, Julie Bowen and Kelsey Grammer in the film about an ex-con who realizes that life outside the prison is much crazier.
Though Allen has once directed an episode of his popular 1990s sitcom "Home Improvement", this film will officially be his feature film directorial debut. He will soon be seen in action drama "Redbelt" slated for April 25 release. Then, he is set to reprise his voicing role as Buzz Lightyear on Disney's 3-D animated "Toy Story 3".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch