Melanie Brown Posing Naked for Anti Sex Slave Trade Charity
Melanie Brown has added some spices into the girl power by posing naked for a charity. The so-called Scary Spice has posed naked for a charity campaigning against sex trafficking, it has been claimed.
Mel B stripped for the Helen Bamber Foundation, which is a British human rights organization benefiting survivors of the sex slave trade. "I'm curvier now I've had kids but I like the way I look. Women's bodies are beautiful and any charity helping women is important," so she said in a statement.
In related news, Mel B is following in the footstep of fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Adams by launching her own line of fashion. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed the venture, saying "It's early stages, but she wants to set up her own company. It's better than fronting something for another label."
More Melanie Brown News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development