Melanie Brown Posing Naked for Anti Sex Slave Trade Charity
Melanie Brown has added some spices into the girl power by posing naked for a charity. The so-called Scary Spice has posed naked for a charity campaigning against sex trafficking, it has been claimed.
Mel B stripped for the Helen Bamber Foundation, which is a British human rights organization benefiting survivors of the sex slave trade. "I'm curvier now I've had kids but I like the way I look. Women's bodies are beautiful and any charity helping women is important," so she said in a statement.
In related news, Mel B is following in the footstep of fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Adams by launching her own line of fashion. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed the venture, saying "It's early stages, but she wants to set up her own company. It's better than fronting something for another label."
More Melanie Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal