Melanie Brown Posing Naked for Anti Sex Slave Trade Charity
Melanie Brown has added some spices into the girl power by posing naked for a charity. The so-called Scary Spice has posed naked for a charity campaigning against sex trafficking, it has been claimed.
Mel B stripped for the Helen Bamber Foundation, which is a British human rights organization benefiting survivors of the sex slave trade. "I'm curvier now I've had kids but I like the way I look. Women's bodies are beautiful and any charity helping women is important," so she said in a statement.
In related news, Mel B is following in the footstep of fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Adams by launching her own line of fashion. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed the venture, saying "It's early stages, but she wants to set up her own company. It's better than fronting something for another label."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says