Melanie Brown Posing Naked for Anti Sex Slave Trade Charity
Melanie Brown has added some spices into the girl power by posing naked for a charity. The so-called Scary Spice has posed naked for a charity campaigning against sex trafficking, it has been claimed.
Mel B stripped for the Helen Bamber Foundation, which is a British human rights organization benefiting survivors of the sex slave trade. "I'm curvier now I've had kids but I like the way I look. Women's bodies are beautiful and any charity helping women is important," so she said in a statement.
In related news, Mel B is following in the footstep of fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Adams by launching her own line of fashion. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed the venture, saying "It's early stages, but she wants to set up her own company. It's better than fronting something for another label."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7