Melanie Brown Posing Naked for Anti Sex Slave Trade Charity
Melanie Brown has added some spices into the girl power by posing naked for a charity. The so-called Scary Spice has posed naked for a charity campaigning against sex trafficking, it has been claimed.
Mel B stripped for the Helen Bamber Foundation, which is a British human rights organization benefiting survivors of the sex slave trade. "I'm curvier now I've had kids but I like the way I look. Women's bodies are beautiful and any charity helping women is important," so she said in a statement.
In related news, Mel B is following in the footstep of fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Adams by launching her own line of fashion. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed the venture, saying "It's early stages, but she wants to set up her own company. It's better than fronting something for another label."
More Melanie Brown News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert