Madonna: 'I Would Love to Adopt More'
Described her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda as "very emotional", Madonna is eying another adoption. The pop superstar has confirmed another adoption is just around the corner.
Madonna made her adoption plans clear during an interview concerning her new feature film and documentary "I Am Because We Are," which details her controversial experience of adopting, Banda, aged 2. "I would love to adopt more and I hope as many people as possible see this movie," so Madonna said.
Didn't elaborate further on her adoption plans, Madonna however has been reported to have met two potential girls, reportedly named "Grace" and "Mercy" who both are from Malawi as well.
In the meantime, Madonna is having her 11th LP, "Hard Candy", to be dropped in stores by April 29 later this year. Despite her long existence in the industry, she said to still feel "apprehensive" of the reception her 11th studio album, saying "I am very anxious and nervous and hopeful that people will like it."
In other Madonna news, she's said to have purchased a pub in London's Mayfair with her husband Guy Ritchie. Word on the block is that the couple have decided to start a new business venture by snapping up The Punchbowl.
More Madonna News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos