Madonna: 'I Would Love to Adopt More'
Described her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda as "very emotional", Madonna is eying another adoption. The pop superstar has confirmed another adoption is just around the corner.
Madonna made her adoption plans clear during an interview concerning her new feature film and documentary "I Am Because We Are," which details her controversial experience of adopting, Banda, aged 2. "I would love to adopt more and I hope as many people as possible see this movie," so Madonna said.
Didn't elaborate further on her adoption plans, Madonna however has been reported to have met two potential girls, reportedly named "Grace" and "Mercy" who both are from Malawi as well.
In the meantime, Madonna is having her 11th LP, "Hard Candy", to be dropped in stores by April 29 later this year. Despite her long existence in the industry, she said to still feel "apprehensive" of the reception her 11th studio album, saying "I am very anxious and nervous and hopeful that people will like it."
In other Madonna news, she's said to have purchased a pub in London's Mayfair with her husband Guy Ritchie. Word on the block is that the couple have decided to start a new business venture by snapping up The Punchbowl.
More Madonna News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist