Madonna: 'I Would Love to Adopt More'
Described her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda as "very emotional", Madonna is eying another adoption. The pop superstar has confirmed another adoption is just around the corner.
Madonna made her adoption plans clear during an interview concerning her new feature film and documentary "I Am Because We Are," which details her controversial experience of adopting, Banda, aged 2. "I would love to adopt more and I hope as many people as possible see this movie," so Madonna said.
Didn't elaborate further on her adoption plans, Madonna however has been reported to have met two potential girls, reportedly named "Grace" and "Mercy" who both are from Malawi as well.
In the meantime, Madonna is having her 11th LP, "Hard Candy", to be dropped in stores by April 29 later this year. Despite her long existence in the industry, she said to still feel "apprehensive" of the reception her 11th studio album, saying "I am very anxious and nervous and hopeful that people will like it."
In other Madonna news, she's said to have purchased a pub in London's Mayfair with her husband Guy Ritchie. Word on the block is that the couple have decided to start a new business venture by snapping up The Punchbowl.
More Madonna News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding