Madonna: 'I Would Love to Adopt More'
Described her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda as "very emotional", Madonna is eying another adoption. The pop superstar has confirmed another adoption is just around the corner.
Madonna made her adoption plans clear during an interview concerning her new feature film and documentary "I Am Because We Are," which details her controversial experience of adopting, Banda, aged 2. "I would love to adopt more and I hope as many people as possible see this movie," so Madonna said.
Didn't elaborate further on her adoption plans, Madonna however has been reported to have met two potential girls, reportedly named "Grace" and "Mercy" who both are from Malawi as well.
In the meantime, Madonna is having her 11th LP, "Hard Candy", to be dropped in stores by April 29 later this year. Despite her long existence in the industry, she said to still feel "apprehensive" of the reception her 11th studio album, saying "I am very anxious and nervous and hopeful that people will like it."
In other Madonna news, she's said to have purchased a pub in London's Mayfair with her husband Guy Ritchie. Word on the block is that the couple have decided to start a new business venture by snapping up The Punchbowl.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch