Madonna: 'I Would Love to Adopt More'
Described her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda as "very emotional", Madonna is eying another adoption. The pop superstar has confirmed another adoption is just around the corner.
Madonna made her adoption plans clear during an interview concerning her new feature film and documentary "I Am Because We Are," which details her controversial experience of adopting, Banda, aged 2. "I would love to adopt more and I hope as many people as possible see this movie," so Madonna said.
Didn't elaborate further on her adoption plans, Madonna however has been reported to have met two potential girls, reportedly named "Grace" and "Mercy" who both are from Malawi as well.
In the meantime, Madonna is having her 11th LP, "Hard Candy", to be dropped in stores by April 29 later this year. Despite her long existence in the industry, she said to still feel "apprehensive" of the reception her 11th studio album, saying "I am very anxious and nervous and hopeful that people will like it."
In other Madonna news, she's said to have purchased a pub in London's Mayfair with her husband Guy Ritchie. Word on the block is that the couple have decided to start a new business venture by snapping up The Punchbowl.
More Madonna News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle