The Olsen Twins Asked to Pose for Playboy
After previously revealed his willingness to have Lindsay Lohan posed for his popular men's magazine, Hugh Hefner is now having eyes for the Olsen twins. The 81-years-old man who's the owner of the Playboy empire reportedly wants Hollywood twins Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy.
Hefner, who had asked Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy when they turned 18 but they refused, hopes the siblings will accept his invitation this time to appear in a special June edition of his adult publication to mark their 22nd birthday. The Olsen twins will turn 22 on June 13 later this year.
"Hugh thinks the twins are every young man's fantasy. But it might not be that easy getting them agree to pose for Playboy. They're all about high-end fashion these days. They want to do Vogue," a source was quoted as saying.
No single word has been issued by the Olsens though.
As of Lindsay, Hefner wanted the actress-singer to recreate Marilyn Monroe's famous naked swim from her unfinished film "Something's Got to Give" for Playboy. This came hot on the heels of Lindsay's recreation of Monroe's final nude photo-shoot "The Last Sitting" for New York Magazine's February 25, 2008 issue that proved so popular that the magazine's website crashed under the massive volume of hits.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart