The Olsen Twins Asked to Pose for Playboy
After previously revealed his willingness to have Lindsay Lohan posed for his popular men's magazine, Hugh Hefner is now having eyes for the Olsen twins. The 81-years-old man who's the owner of the Playboy empire reportedly wants Hollywood twins Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy.
Hefner, who had asked Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy when they turned 18 but they refused, hopes the siblings will accept his invitation this time to appear in a special June edition of his adult publication to mark their 22nd birthday. The Olsen twins will turn 22 on June 13 later this year.
"Hugh thinks the twins are every young man's fantasy. But it might not be that easy getting them agree to pose for Playboy. They're all about high-end fashion these days. They want to do Vogue," a source was quoted as saying.
No single word has been issued by the Olsens though.
As of Lindsay, Hefner wanted the actress-singer to recreate Marilyn Monroe's famous naked swim from her unfinished film "Something's Got to Give" for Playboy. This came hot on the heels of Lindsay's recreation of Monroe's final nude photo-shoot "The Last Sitting" for New York Magazine's February 25, 2008 issue that proved so popular that the magazine's website crashed under the massive volume of hits.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off