The Olsen Twins Asked to Pose for Playboy
After previously revealed his willingness to have Lindsay Lohan posed for his popular men's magazine, Hugh Hefner is now having eyes for the Olsen twins. The 81-years-old man who's the owner of the Playboy empire reportedly wants Hollywood twins Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy.
Hefner, who had asked Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to pose for Playboy when they turned 18 but they refused, hopes the siblings will accept his invitation this time to appear in a special June edition of his adult publication to mark their 22nd birthday. The Olsen twins will turn 22 on June 13 later this year.
"Hugh thinks the twins are every young man's fantasy. But it might not be that easy getting them agree to pose for Playboy. They're all about high-end fashion these days. They want to do Vogue," a source was quoted as saying.
No single word has been issued by the Olsens though.
As of Lindsay, Hefner wanted the actress-singer to recreate Marilyn Monroe's famous naked swim from her unfinished film "Something's Got to Give" for Playboy. This came hot on the heels of Lindsay's recreation of Monroe's final nude photo-shoot "The Last Sitting" for New York Magazine's February 25, 2008 issue that proved so popular that the magazine's website crashed under the massive volume of hits.
More Ashley Olsen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris