Rapper The Game Checks Into Jail
The Game checks into jail. The rap star checks himself into the Twin Towers Correctional Facility late Sunday night, March 2 to begin serving his 60 days sentence in relation with gun possession charge.
The Game was pleaded no contest to a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone back on February 11 stemmed from a February 24, 2007 incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles. Was initially charged with three felony charges; making a criminal threat, exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer, and possessing a firearm in a school zone, back in June last year, he had the first two counts dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
As a consequence of the last count, The Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years probation.
No words just yet from The Game himself nor his people.
More The Game News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'