Rapper The Game Checks Into Jail
The Game checks into jail. The rap star checks himself into the Twin Towers Correctional Facility late Sunday night, March 2 to begin serving his 60 days sentence in relation with gun possession charge.
The Game was pleaded no contest to a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone back on February 11 stemmed from a February 24, 2007 incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles. Was initially charged with three felony charges; making a criminal threat, exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer, and possessing a firearm in a school zone, back in June last year, he had the first two counts dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
As a consequence of the last count, The Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years probation.
No words just yet from The Game himself nor his people.
More The Game News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her