Rapper The Game Checks Into Jail
The Game checks into jail. The rap star checks himself into the Twin Towers Correctional Facility late Sunday night, March 2 to begin serving his 60 days sentence in relation with gun possession charge.
The Game was pleaded no contest to a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone back on February 11 stemmed from a February 24, 2007 incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles. Was initially charged with three felony charges; making a criminal threat, exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer, and possessing a firearm in a school zone, back in June last year, he had the first two counts dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
As a consequence of the last count, The Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years probation.
No words just yet from The Game himself nor his people.
More The Game News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie