Rapper The Game Checks Into Jail
The Game checks into jail. The rap star checks himself into the Twin Towers Correctional Facility late Sunday night, March 2 to begin serving his 60 days sentence in relation with gun possession charge.
The Game was pleaded no contest to a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone back on February 11 stemmed from a February 24, 2007 incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles. Was initially charged with three felony charges; making a criminal threat, exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer, and possessing a firearm in a school zone, back in June last year, he had the first two counts dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
As a consequence of the last count, The Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years probation.
No words just yet from The Game himself nor his people.
More The Game News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars