Nadine Coyle Dating Hollywood Actor Josh Hartnett
Has been romancing "Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe on and off before finally split for good early this year, Nadine Coyle reportedly is now dating Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett. The songbird, according to reports, has been snapped out and about with the movie star thus prompted rumors they're dating.
Reports were abuzz that Nadine was unable to attend the Brits Awards with her fellow Girls Aloud bandmates due to a lost passport, yet it has been rumored that there might be a more romantic reason behind the snub. Word on the block is that she was unable to jet to the U.K. for the Brits Awards last week because she met up with Josh.
Nadine and Josh, as reported by the Daily Star, "were spotted chatting over drinks well into the early hours of the morning at Blanco 101, a temporary Oscar haunt in the Westside Hills."
"All Hollywood is talking about is Josh and the pretty Irish girl. Not everyone here knows Girls Aloud so people were trying to work out who this stunning girl was," so said a source in the know. "They'd been spotted at Blanco 101, chatting and mooning over a few drinks until the early hours."
No words from either Nadine or Josh about the dating report.
As of Josh, he's been romantically linked to the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Rihanna, and Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer Willis.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake