Nadine Coyle Dating Hollywood Actor Josh Hartnett
Has been romancing "Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe on and off before finally split for good early this year, Nadine Coyle reportedly is now dating Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett. The songbird, according to reports, has been snapped out and about with the movie star thus prompted rumors they're dating.
Reports were abuzz that Nadine was unable to attend the Brits Awards with her fellow Girls Aloud bandmates due to a lost passport, yet it has been rumored that there might be a more romantic reason behind the snub. Word on the block is that she was unable to jet to the U.K. for the Brits Awards last week because she met up with Josh.
Nadine and Josh, as reported by the Daily Star, "were spotted chatting over drinks well into the early hours of the morning at Blanco 101, a temporary Oscar haunt in the Westside Hills."
"All Hollywood is talking about is Josh and the pretty Irish girl. Not everyone here knows Girls Aloud so people were trying to work out who this stunning girl was," so said a source in the know. "They'd been spotted at Blanco 101, chatting and mooning over a few drinks until the early hours."
No words from either Nadine or Josh about the dating report.
As of Josh, he's been romantically linked to the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Rihanna, and Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer Willis.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie