Juvenile Having Difficult Time Dealing with Daughter's Killing
Juvenile is having a difficult time dealing with his daughter's killing, so said his manager Aubrey Francis Friday, February 29. The rap star reportedly is still trying to cope with the death of his 4-years-old daughter Jelani.
Jelani, her 39-years-old mother Gwinnett County Sheriff's Deputy Joy Deleston, and her 11-years-old half-sister Micaiah were shot to death by Deleston's 17-years-old son Anthony Tyrone Terrell Jr. Thursday, February 28. Their bodies were found later that night in their Lawrenceville, Georgia home.
"It really shocked him and devastated him to the point where I've never seen him before," Francis said in a statement. "Right now he is relaxing and trying to grasp everything of what has happened."
The gunman, Anthony, who's a Central Gwinnett High School sophomore, has recently being held in the DeKalb County Jail and is booked on three counts of murder and three counts of aggravated assault.
Juvenile, born Terius Gray, was arrested back in 2003 for abandoning Jelani. Reportedly a DNA test determined he was her father.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities