Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' Starts Filming
It has been said that the new comedy film featuring Sacha Baron Cohen's another alter ego from his "Ali G Show", "Bruno" has reportedly begun its shooting. According to Defamer.com, the Universal Pictures' movie slated for late 2008 release has been seen taking its principal photography in Los Angeles.
The site reports that an eyewitness has seen the British comedian shooting for the film at On Your Marks Studio in Sherman Oaks on last Thursday, February 21. The source said, "I saw Sacha Baron Cohen doing filming as Bruno (gay Austrian) at On Your Marks Studio in Sherman Oaks on Feb. 21st. He was dressed in tight leather black pants with a bedazzeled g-string showing. his hair was frosted blond and straight."
On the particular scene shoot at the time, the witness added that the Borat depicter pretended to be an ad agent looking for a child to do commercial saying, "He was interviewing parents with their children pretending to be an german / austrian ad agent looking for a child to do a car commercial. He asked questions like : are you willing to film your child with ants? bees or wasps? dogs? ect. very funny."
Cohen is most famous for his controversial film "Borat" for which he received many lawsuits. With his U.K. television series, "Da Ali G Show" in which his notable comic characters, a Kazakh reporter Borat, a junglist-hip hop gangsta wannabe from suburban Staines Ali G and a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion reporter Bruno, came from, the fiance of Isla Fisher received two BAFTA TV Awards as well as four nominations at Emmy Awards.
More Bruno News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'