Eminem and Dr. Dre's New Albums 'Coming Out Soon'
Anticipation for Eminem's new album may have run dry but an information regarding the album that will be the follow up to his 2004 "Encore" has been refreshed. The new effort from the rapper who sparked retirement rumor out of his latest album's title, will be "coming out soon" according to producer Focus.
"Marshall's album is coming out soon, and we just did a couple tracks together, and we've done a lot of writing together," said Focus in an interview with MTV. "I make my beats and send them out to him." The producer whose real name is Bernard Edwards Jr. refused to reveal further dtails like release date and its sound though.
In the same interview, Focus also talked about Dr. Dre's highly-anticipated album "Detox" that was frequent delayed since 2004. Focus added that the album will likely be out this year judging from hos "very hard" Dre has been working on it lately. "I'm trying to get some tracks on there and give him whole songs so he can keep everything moving," the producer said.
Interscope's rep Dennis Dennehy said there is currently "nothing on the schedule" from either artist. Focus himself is slated to release "Dedicated" on March 18 via A.Farm Records with first single "Shine" featuring Busta Rhymes and Bishop Lamont.
More Eminem News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama