Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic?
The Academy Award-winning actor Jamie Foxx has reportedly been set to play Mike Tyson in a new biopic film "Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic". According to reports, the former world heavyweight champion revealed that he has had talks with Foxx about portraying him in a film based on his life story.
To New York Daily News' Review Journal, Tyson opened up about the actor who will play him. "I have a movie on the verge of happening, probably in two years from now," he revealed. "Me and Jamie Foxx are going to do a collaboration. He's going to play me in my life story. We've talked about it many times."
Foxx won his first Oscar after he successfully portrays R 'n' B legend Ray Charles in a biopic chronicling on the thirty years of his life "Ray". He was also nominated for Academy Award for his performance in "Collateral" co-starring Tom Cruise. Aside from his award-performances, the 40-year-old actor also appeared in "Stealth", "Dreamgirls" and "The Kingdom".
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'