Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic?
The Academy Award-winning actor Jamie Foxx has reportedly been set to play Mike Tyson in a new biopic film "Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic". According to reports, the former world heavyweight champion revealed that he has had talks with Foxx about portraying him in a film based on his life story.
To New York Daily News' Review Journal, Tyson opened up about the actor who will play him. "I have a movie on the verge of happening, probably in two years from now," he revealed. "Me and Jamie Foxx are going to do a collaboration. He's going to play me in my life story. We've talked about it many times."
Foxx won his first Oscar after he successfully portrays R 'n' B legend Ray Charles in a biopic chronicling on the thirty years of his life "Ray". He was also nominated for Academy Award for his performance in "Collateral" co-starring Tom Cruise. Aside from his award-performances, the 40-year-old actor also appeared in "Stealth", "Dreamgirls" and "The Kingdom".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences