Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic?
The Academy Award-winning actor Jamie Foxx has reportedly been set to play Mike Tyson in a new biopic film "Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic". According to reports, the former world heavyweight champion revealed that he has had talks with Foxx about portraying him in a film based on his life story.
To New York Daily News' Review Journal, Tyson opened up about the actor who will play him. "I have a movie on the verge of happening, probably in two years from now," he revealed. "Me and Jamie Foxx are going to do a collaboration. He's going to play me in my life story. We've talked about it many times."
Foxx won his first Oscar after he successfully portrays R 'n' B legend Ray Charles in a biopic chronicling on the thirty years of his life "Ray". He was also nominated for Academy Award for his performance in "Collateral" co-starring Tom Cruise. Aside from his award-performances, the 40-year-old actor also appeared in "Stealth", "Dreamgirls" and "The Kingdom".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed