Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic?
The Academy Award-winning actor Jamie Foxx has reportedly been set to play Mike Tyson in a new biopic film "Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic". According to reports, the former world heavyweight champion revealed that he has had talks with Foxx about portraying him in a film based on his life story.
To New York Daily News' Review Journal, Tyson opened up about the actor who will play him. "I have a movie on the verge of happening, probably in two years from now," he revealed. "Me and Jamie Foxx are going to do a collaboration. He's going to play me in my life story. We've talked about it many times."
Foxx won his first Oscar after he successfully portrays R 'n' B legend Ray Charles in a biopic chronicling on the thirty years of his life "Ray". He was also nominated for Academy Award for his performance in "Collateral" co-starring Tom Cruise. Aside from his award-performances, the 40-year-old actor also appeared in "Stealth", "Dreamgirls" and "The Kingdom".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris