Nicole Richie Offered the Lead Role in Broadway's 'Chicago'
Nicole Richie has reportedly been offered to play the lead role of Roxie Hart in the Broadway production of "Chicago." The new mom, however, has not yet made a decision.
"She's definitely interested and weighing it out with the timing of the baby," a friend of Nicole told US Weekly. "It is in the super early stages of discussions and no decision has been made yet."
The source went on saying, "It would give her a reason to really show her talent and to stay in the new place in NY Joel just got. It also shows people are really excited about Nicole right now," adding that Nicole "is also weighing some other amazing offers but 2008 is going to be really exciting for her. She just working it all out and keeping Harlow in mind with everything she does, of course!"
Nicole and her boyfriend Joel Madden of band Good Charlotte welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on January 11. The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs.7oz.
Nicole already introduced the world to her baby by debuting Harlow on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand Friday, February 29.
More Nicole Richie News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake