Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Run'
Grammy-winning duo Gnarls Barkley premiered the music video for their first single out of upcoming sophomore set "The Odd Couple". The video of "Run" was played for the first time on MTV overdrive yesterday, February 29 on contrary to previous rumors that the clip was not eligible for a run on the channel due to failing Harding Test.
Eccentric as always, the duo comprised of Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse are presented as performers on a soultrain like show in the clip that imprints '90s public access show called City Vibin'. Justin Timberlake is featured in the clip as the host of the show that they performed on.
According to PlugInMusic.com, the video was directed by Happy, a filmmaking team comprised of Guy Shelmerdane and Richard farmer that won Best New Director honor at 2002 Cannes.
"Odd Couple" will be released on April 8 while "Run" will be available in stores physically on March 24. Gnarls will release "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" as the second single from the album and shoot the music video with Chris Milk who penned the Grammy-nominated video "Gone Daddy Gone".
Gnarls Barkley, "Run":
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics