Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Run'
Grammy-winning duo Gnarls Barkley premiered the music video for their first single out of upcoming sophomore set "The Odd Couple". The video of "Run" was played for the first time on MTV overdrive yesterday, February 29 on contrary to previous rumors that the clip was not eligible for a run on the channel due to failing Harding Test.
Eccentric as always, the duo comprised of Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse are presented as performers on a soultrain like show in the clip that imprints '90s public access show called City Vibin'. Justin Timberlake is featured in the clip as the host of the show that they performed on.
According to PlugInMusic.com, the video was directed by Happy, a filmmaking team comprised of Guy Shelmerdane and Richard farmer that won Best New Director honor at 2002 Cannes.
"Odd Couple" will be released on April 8 while "Run" will be available in stores physically on March 24. Gnarls will release "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" as the second single from the album and shoot the music video with Chris Milk who penned the Grammy-nominated video "Gone Daddy Gone".
Gnarls Barkley, "Run":
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia