Tom Brady to Pose in His Undies for Calvin Klein
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is about to pose in his undies for fashion giant Calvin Klein. The hunk who recently endorsed SmartWater reportedly is in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Rumor has it that Calvin Klein has offered Brady a seven-figure deal to pose in his undies. Sources say the company wants the NFL star to follow in David Beckham's footsteps as an underwear model. The soccer stud has sparked a rise in Armani underwear sales after a series of revealing ads.
While a source said Calvin Klein "are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water," the company's spokesman declined to comment though, insisted "We don't comment on rumor."
Brady will be joining the likes of football ace Fredrik Ljungberg and actor Mark Wahlberg, Calvin Klein's previous models, should report on the deal is true and comes to fruition. The current Calvin Klein underwear hunk, meanwhile, is Djimon Hounsou.
No words from Brady nor his people concerning the report.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts