Tom Brady to Pose in His Undies for Calvin Klein
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is about to pose in his undies for fashion giant Calvin Klein. The hunk who recently endorsed SmartWater reportedly is in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Rumor has it that Calvin Klein has offered Brady a seven-figure deal to pose in his undies. Sources say the company wants the NFL star to follow in David Beckham's footsteps as an underwear model. The soccer stud has sparked a rise in Armani underwear sales after a series of revealing ads.
While a source said Calvin Klein "are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water," the company's spokesman declined to comment though, insisted "We don't comment on rumor."
Brady will be joining the likes of football ace Fredrik Ljungberg and actor Mark Wahlberg, Calvin Klein's previous models, should report on the deal is true and comes to fruition. The current Calvin Klein underwear hunk, meanwhile, is Djimon Hounsou.
No words from Brady nor his people concerning the report.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl