Tom Brady to Pose in His Undies for Calvin Klein
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is about to pose in his undies for fashion giant Calvin Klein. The hunk who recently endorsed SmartWater reportedly is in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Rumor has it that Calvin Klein has offered Brady a seven-figure deal to pose in his undies. Sources say the company wants the NFL star to follow in David Beckham's footsteps as an underwear model. The soccer stud has sparked a rise in Armani underwear sales after a series of revealing ads.
While a source said Calvin Klein "are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water," the company's spokesman declined to comment though, insisted "We don't comment on rumor."
Brady will be joining the likes of football ace Fredrik Ljungberg and actor Mark Wahlberg, Calvin Klein's previous models, should report on the deal is true and comes to fruition. The current Calvin Klein underwear hunk, meanwhile, is Djimon Hounsou.
No words from Brady nor his people concerning the report.
More Tom Brady News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch