Tom Brady to Pose in His Undies for Calvin Klein
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is about to pose in his undies for fashion giant Calvin Klein. The hunk who recently endorsed SmartWater reportedly is in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Rumor has it that Calvin Klein has offered Brady a seven-figure deal to pose in his undies. Sources say the company wants the NFL star to follow in David Beckham's footsteps as an underwear model. The soccer stud has sparked a rise in Armani underwear sales after a series of revealing ads.
While a source said Calvin Klein "are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water," the company's spokesman declined to comment though, insisted "We don't comment on rumor."
Brady will be joining the likes of football ace Fredrik Ljungberg and actor Mark Wahlberg, Calvin Klein's previous models, should report on the deal is true and comes to fruition. The current Calvin Klein underwear hunk, meanwhile, is Djimon Hounsou.
No words from Brady nor his people concerning the report.
More Tom Brady News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch