Tom Brady to Pose in His Undies for Calvin Klein
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is about to pose in his undies for fashion giant Calvin Klein. The hunk who recently endorsed SmartWater reportedly is in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Rumor has it that Calvin Klein has offered Brady a seven-figure deal to pose in his undies. Sources say the company wants the NFL star to follow in David Beckham's footsteps as an underwear model. The soccer stud has sparked a rise in Armani underwear sales after a series of revealing ads.
While a source said Calvin Klein "are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water," the company's spokesman declined to comment though, insisted "We don't comment on rumor."
Brady will be joining the likes of football ace Fredrik Ljungberg and actor Mark Wahlberg, Calvin Klein's previous models, should report on the deal is true and comes to fruition. The current Calvin Klein underwear hunk, meanwhile, is Djimon Hounsou.
No words from Brady nor his people concerning the report.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3