'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Star to Voice 'Astro Boy'
"Astro Boy" now has a voice. Variety reported that the star of "The Spiderwick Chronicles" Freddie Highmore has been set to fill in the lead character's voice in the 3-D animation film.
"Boy" is a lonely robot tale adapted from a classic Japanese comic book created by Osamu Tezuka. The Warner Bros. Pictures' film is said to be made with the budget of $50 million and handled under the direction of "Flushed Away" director David Bowers.
Before appearing in "Spiderwick", Highmore has once worked for Warner Bros. when he played alongside Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in adventure fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer