'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Star to Voice 'Astro Boy'
"Astro Boy" now has a voice. Variety reported that the star of "The Spiderwick Chronicles" Freddie Highmore has been set to fill in the lead character's voice in the 3-D animation film.
"Boy" is a lonely robot tale adapted from a classic Japanese comic book created by Osamu Tezuka. The Warner Bros. Pictures' film is said to be made with the budget of $50 million and handled under the direction of "Flushed Away" director David Bowers.
Before appearing in "Spiderwick", Highmore has once worked for Warner Bros. when he played alongside Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in adventure fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!