'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Star to Voice 'Astro Boy'
"Astro Boy" now has a voice. Variety reported that the star of "The Spiderwick Chronicles" Freddie Highmore has been set to fill in the lead character's voice in the 3-D animation film.
"Boy" is a lonely robot tale adapted from a classic Japanese comic book created by Osamu Tezuka. The Warner Bros. Pictures' film is said to be made with the budget of $50 million and handled under the direction of "Flushed Away" director David Bowers.
Before appearing in "Spiderwick", Highmore has once worked for Warner Bros. when he played alongside Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in adventure fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans