Justice League Pushed for 2009 Release, Cast Announced?
Reported to be slated for 2010 release earlier, it was now said that the superheroes flick "Justice League of America" will be put for an earlier release in 2009. Variety stated that as the writers' strike is over, Warner Bros. Pictures are pushing the movie forward to 2009 and some of the cast have been outed as well.
On the casting news, it was reported that the Seth Cohen of "The O.C." series Adam Brody, actor Armie Hammer Jr. and Australian supermodel turned actress Megan Gale has been signed to join rapper Common who has earlier said to be cast as the Green Lantern. Brody landed the part of The Flash, Hammer got Batman and Gale has been set to portray Wonder Woman.
Aside from the three theps, there were three other actors that has been rumored to be nabbing parts in the George Miller-directed film, they are the actor in television drama "Windfall" D.J. Cotrona, English television actor Hugh Keays-Byrne and the actress in horror film "The Grudge 2" Teresa Palmer. Cotrona is said to be nailing the role of Superman, while Keays-Byrne rumored to play Martian Manhunter and Palmer to depict Talia Al Ghul.
More Justice League News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret