Justice League Pushed for 2009 Release, Cast Announced?
Reported to be slated for 2010 release earlier, it was now said that the superheroes flick "Justice League of America" will be put for an earlier release in 2009. Variety stated that as the writers' strike is over, Warner Bros. Pictures are pushing the movie forward to 2009 and some of the cast have been outed as well.
On the casting news, it was reported that the Seth Cohen of "The O.C." series Adam Brody, actor Armie Hammer Jr. and Australian supermodel turned actress Megan Gale has been signed to join rapper Common who has earlier said to be cast as the Green Lantern. Brody landed the part of The Flash, Hammer got Batman and Gale has been set to portray Wonder Woman.
Aside from the three theps, there were three other actors that has been rumored to be nabbing parts in the George Miller-directed film, they are the actor in television drama "Windfall" D.J. Cotrona, English television actor Hugh Keays-Byrne and the actress in horror film "The Grudge 2" Teresa Palmer. Cotrona is said to be nailing the role of Superman, while Keays-Byrne rumored to play Martian Manhunter and Palmer to depict Talia Al Ghul.
More Justice League News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation