Justice League Pushed for 2009 Release, Cast Announced?
Reported to be slated for 2010 release earlier, it was now said that the superheroes flick "Justice League of America" will be put for an earlier release in 2009. Variety stated that as the writers' strike is over, Warner Bros. Pictures are pushing the movie forward to 2009 and some of the cast have been outed as well.
On the casting news, it was reported that the Seth Cohen of "The O.C." series Adam Brody, actor Armie Hammer Jr. and Australian supermodel turned actress Megan Gale has been signed to join rapper Common who has earlier said to be cast as the Green Lantern. Brody landed the part of The Flash, Hammer got Batman and Gale has been set to portray Wonder Woman.
Aside from the three theps, there were three other actors that has been rumored to be nabbing parts in the George Miller-directed film, they are the actor in television drama "Windfall" D.J. Cotrona, English television actor Hugh Keays-Byrne and the actress in horror film "The Grudge 2" Teresa Palmer. Cotrona is said to be nailing the role of Superman, while Keays-Byrne rumored to play Martian Manhunter and Palmer to depict Talia Al Ghul.
More Justice League News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune