Rihanna Took Chris Brown to Meet Her Family
Hot on the heels of their being photographed together while frolicking in a pool in Jamaica, new report surfaces by the hour that Rihanna has taken boyfriend Chris Brown to meet her parents. She took him to meet her relatives for the first time while they were in Barbados to celebrate the "Rihanna Day" Thursday, February 21.
Rihanna took Chris to meet her family, including her two younger brothers, who reportedly are very protective of her. And so, one of Rihanna's brothers did give Chris a hard time by telling him that "PDA was tacky and said he may be a little too short for his sister!"
In fact, Chris, who was said to have told pal that he was worried with what everyone would think of him, "loved seeing all the pictures in Rihanna's family home of her winning Miss Combermere, [a local beauty pageant she won at 16], lounging on the beach and singing in local clubs. He cares about Rihanna. Things have started really heating up from friends to something more," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
As of Rihanna, she "is very close to her family. But she knew they loved Chris as much as she does."
No words just yet from either Rihanna or Chris concerning their romance.
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed