Rihanna Took Chris Brown to Meet Her Family
Hot on the heels of their being photographed together while frolicking in a pool in Jamaica, new report surfaces by the hour that Rihanna has taken boyfriend Chris Brown to meet her parents. She took him to meet her relatives for the first time while they were in Barbados to celebrate the "Rihanna Day" Thursday, February 21.
Rihanna took Chris to meet her family, including her two younger brothers, who reportedly are very protective of her. And so, one of Rihanna's brothers did give Chris a hard time by telling him that "PDA was tacky and said he may be a little too short for his sister!"
In fact, Chris, who was said to have told pal that he was worried with what everyone would think of him, "loved seeing all the pictures in Rihanna's family home of her winning Miss Combermere, [a local beauty pageant she won at 16], lounging on the beach and singing in local clubs. He cares about Rihanna. Things have started really heating up from friends to something more," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
As of Rihanna, she "is very close to her family. But she knew they loved Chris as much as she does."
No words just yet from either Rihanna or Chris concerning their romance.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri