Nicole Richie Debuts Baby Daughter on People, the Exclusive Pic
Nicole Richie has become the next celebrity mother after Christina Aguilera to have introduced the world to her baby. The celebrity socialite debuted her daughter, Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on the cover of People Magazine.
An interview with Nicole and her boyfriend and baby's father Joel Madden will also be included. The parents are expected to tell about Harlow, being parents and how having a child has changed their lives.
"It's almost like I don't even remember what life was like before her. She gives life a whole new meaning and a whole new purpose," Nicole told People of Harlow.
Greater than the interview, Nicole and Joel also pose for an exclusive family photo album with their daughter. The latest issue of People with Nicole and baby Harlow on the cover is on newsstands Friday, February 29.
Nicole Richie and Joel, Good Charlotte frontman, welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on January 11. The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs.7oz.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video