Nicole Richie Debuts Baby Daughter on People, the Exclusive Pic
Nicole Richie has become the next celebrity mother after Christina Aguilera to have introduced the world to her baby. The celebrity socialite debuted her daughter, Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on the cover of People Magazine.
An interview with Nicole and her boyfriend and baby's father Joel Madden will also be included. The parents are expected to tell about Harlow, being parents and how having a child has changed their lives.
"It's almost like I don't even remember what life was like before her. She gives life a whole new meaning and a whole new purpose," Nicole told People of Harlow.
Greater than the interview, Nicole and Joel also pose for an exclusive family photo album with their daughter. The latest issue of People with Nicole and baby Harlow on the cover is on newsstands Friday, February 29.
Nicole Richie and Joel, Good Charlotte frontman, welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on January 11. The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs.7oz.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?