Nicole Richie Debuts Baby Daughter on People, the Exclusive Pic
Nicole Richie has become the next celebrity mother after Christina Aguilera to have introduced the world to her baby. The celebrity socialite debuted her daughter, Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on the cover of People Magazine.
An interview with Nicole and her boyfriend and baby's father Joel Madden will also be included. The parents are expected to tell about Harlow, being parents and how having a child has changed their lives.
"It's almost like I don't even remember what life was like before her. She gives life a whole new meaning and a whole new purpose," Nicole told People of Harlow.
Greater than the interview, Nicole and Joel also pose for an exclusive family photo album with their daughter. The latest issue of People with Nicole and baby Harlow on the cover is on newsstands Friday, February 29.
Nicole Richie and Joel, Good Charlotte frontman, welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on January 11. The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs.7oz.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos