'Terminator Salvation' Set for May 2009
The fourth installment of the action thriller "Terminator Salvation" has been set for an early Summer release. Variety reported that Warner Bros. Pictures have announced that the Christian Bale-starrer film will hit the North American theaters on the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 22, 2009.
By releasing the McG-directed film on that particular date, Warner Bros. put "Terminator Salvation" to be up against Ben Stiller's sequel "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". The film will bow in three weeks after the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" that is slated for May 1, 2009 release, and two weeks following the release of Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek" which is scheduled to hit theaters on May 8, 2009.
"Terminator Salvation" is expected to begin filming on May 5, 2008 in New Mexico. The shooting is said to last up for two months. Though much of the storyline details have been kept under tight wraps, it is reported that the film will be started after a nuclear holocaust done by Skynet.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns