'Terminator Salvation' Set for May 2009
The fourth installment of the action thriller "Terminator Salvation" has been set for an early Summer release. Variety reported that Warner Bros. Pictures have announced that the Christian Bale-starrer film will hit the North American theaters on the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 22, 2009.
By releasing the McG-directed film on that particular date, Warner Bros. put "Terminator Salvation" to be up against Ben Stiller's sequel "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". The film will bow in three weeks after the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" that is slated for May 1, 2009 release, and two weeks following the release of Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek" which is scheduled to hit theaters on May 8, 2009.
"Terminator Salvation" is expected to begin filming on May 5, 2008 in New Mexico. The shooting is said to last up for two months. Though much of the storyline details have been kept under tight wraps, it is reported that the film will be started after a nuclear holocaust done by Skynet.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings