'Terminator Salvation' Set for May 2009
The fourth installment of the action thriller "Terminator Salvation" has been set for an early Summer release. Variety reported that Warner Bros. Pictures have announced that the Christian Bale-starrer film will hit the North American theaters on the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 22, 2009.
By releasing the McG-directed film on that particular date, Warner Bros. put "Terminator Salvation" to be up against Ben Stiller's sequel "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". The film will bow in three weeks after the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" that is slated for May 1, 2009 release, and two weeks following the release of Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek" which is scheduled to hit theaters on May 8, 2009.
"Terminator Salvation" is expected to begin filming on May 5, 2008 in New Mexico. The shooting is said to last up for two months. Though much of the storyline details have been kept under tight wraps, it is reported that the film will be started after a nuclear holocaust done by Skynet.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville