'Terminator Salvation' Set for May 2009
The fourth installment of the action thriller "Terminator Salvation" has been set for an early Summer release. Variety reported that Warner Bros. Pictures have announced that the Christian Bale-starrer film will hit the North American theaters on the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 22, 2009.
By releasing the McG-directed film on that particular date, Warner Bros. put "Terminator Salvation" to be up against Ben Stiller's sequel "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". The film will bow in three weeks after the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" that is slated for May 1, 2009 release, and two weeks following the release of Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek" which is scheduled to hit theaters on May 8, 2009.
"Terminator Salvation" is expected to begin filming on May 5, 2008 in New Mexico. The shooting is said to last up for two months. Though much of the storyline details have been kept under tight wraps, it is reported that the film will be started after a nuclear holocaust done by Skynet.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'