'Terminator Salvation' Set for May 2009
The fourth installment of the action thriller "Terminator Salvation" has been set for an early Summer release. Variety reported that Warner Bros. Pictures have announced that the Christian Bale-starrer film will hit the North American theaters on the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 22, 2009.
By releasing the McG-directed film on that particular date, Warner Bros. put "Terminator Salvation" to be up against Ben Stiller's sequel "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". The film will bow in three weeks after the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" that is slated for May 1, 2009 release, and two weeks following the release of Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek" which is scheduled to hit theaters on May 8, 2009.
"Terminator Salvation" is expected to begin filming on May 5, 2008 in New Mexico. The shooting is said to last up for two months. Though much of the storyline details have been kept under tight wraps, it is reported that the film will be started after a nuclear holocaust done by Skynet.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift